Re: Veteran Status Bad Company 2

by dr4004

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Veteran Status Bad Company 2

★★ Novice

I've been trying to get Vet status so I can use the Garand in BC2, the veteran website you could use in the past is down and the EA live chat couldn't help, they told me to come to the forums as there are Devs who could help me. Hope I'm in the right place.

I do own other BF games which I believe is the requirement for vet status but I have no way to register them now. Can anyone help me out?

Message 1 of 8 (6,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
You do get Veteran status in BFBC2 based on previous titles you played before that particular game (BFBC1, BF1942, etc...), anything after (BF3, BF4... Etc) doesn't count as Veteran within BFBC2. I'm not sure if it still updates now as I had veteran status from when this game was still relatively new.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (7,437 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @mrf00bar

I'm not sure but, there are no any ways to get Veteran Status for Battlefield Bad Company 2.  Earlier, to get Veteran Status you could to use this site veteran.battlefield.com Since it's not available any more, I don't know other ways to get status. 

You can try to contact EA Support to get more information about this but I'm not sure.  Perhaps they could to add Veteran Status to your Battlefield Bad Company 2 Account  How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 8 (6,373 Views)

★ Guide

You cant register as veteran in bad company 2 anymore, sorry to give the bad news to you.

Message 3 of 8 (6,342 Views)

★ Novice

If you contact support they will grant you the veteran status, I know that ps3 has a bug for bad company one where skill levels and veteran status will not update, but if you contact support you can get your bc2 veteran status.

Message 4 of 8 (6,319 Views)

★ Guide
You do get Veteran status in BFBC2 based on previous titles you played before that particular game (BFBC1, BF1942, etc...), anything after (BF3, BF4... Etc) doesn't count as Veteran within BFBC2. I'm not sure if it still updates now as I had veteran status from when this game was still relatively new.
Message 5 of 8 (7,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you enter Support Chat and ask for a Veteran Status, it will help, even though they may say to you Veteran Status is only for BF3, if they put this status ON, you will get your Veteran Status in BBC2 + Vietnam, etc.! Just get my M1 Garand that way!)
Message 6 of 8 (4,774 Views)

★★ Novice
@mrf00bar I have 2 other games on my xbox one which is battlefield v and battlefield 4 and i also have battlefield bad company 2 on my xbox one but i wanna get teh garand thats why i came here
Message 7 of 8 (2,405 Views)

★★ Novice

I have battlefield v and battelfield 4 and i also have battlefield bad company 2 all of them on xbox one and please can i get teh m1 garand on BFBC2 please i only want that i already have 2 battlefield games on my xbox one please let em have it

Message 8 of 8 (2,404 Views)