Unable to log in

by stewipip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to log in

★ Novice

Unable to log into game. I just get the "unable to connect, please try again" message. Dont know what to do

Message 1 of 4 (1,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to log in

★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for answer!

Im on PC. But for some reason it is working now. What works for me is trying to log in to Vietnamn (which i don't have) and then login in to the regular battlefield. For some reason this works.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,661 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @stewipip

Are you on PC or Console? If you are on PC try the following: re-log in to Origin; reboot your Internet (Modem or Router); Run Origin as Administrator.  Also,  please read this article about connection troubleshooting https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Message 2 of 4 (1,234 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for answer!

Im on PC. But for some reason it is working now. What works for me is trying to log in to Vietnamn (which i don't have) and then login in to the regular battlefield. For some reason this works.

Message 3 of 4 (1,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
February 22 2018, not able to log in and I changed my password. Consol Xbox 360! I can see EA still hasn't fixed this problem!!!!! Maybe someday...I also paid for a bunch of * and can't use it tonight. Ty Anyone home tonight? Newbie here! Lol AMAZING...it just logged me in...WOW TY EA GAME GOD!!! LOL
Message 4 of 4 (805 Views)