Re: UNABLE TO LOGIN PLEASE TRY AGAIN ERROR

by EA_Atic

Original Post

UNABLE TO LOGIN PLEASE TRY AGAIN ERROR

★★★ Newbie

Okay guys i have a HUGE problem with BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 .

I buy the game off steam when it had a nice discount i download it there and I completed the singleplayer and now i want to play multiplayer.So i click Multiplayer and its asking me to login with my EA account.Okay , so i type in my password , and my email and it says unable to login please try again.So i check if it typed in my password and my email right and i did.I try again , same thing shows up.So i go to steam discussions and post about my problem , guy says i need to download origin and activate it on origin to play multiplayer so i do that. Since origin coulnd't indentify that i already have it downloaded i had to download it all over again ( This happened today ) So i come back from school its downloaded . Try to login , same thing comes up.And yes , im kind of losing my mind here...Heres what i already tried :

-Changing my EA account password

-The Remember my password and automaticly login boxes were already unchecked as some people suggested i should uncheck them

-I removed my BFBC2 folder in My Documents

- And funny thing , i typed my password wrong on purpose , and it said the same thing ... ?????????

What are you doing EA.... Please someone help me..

Message 1 of 3 (1,897 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here, tried both solutions nothing is working so far, pls help us a little here guys !!

Message 2 of 3 (1,328 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Rafig4 @ToastyM3M3, if you have issues logging in to Bad Company 2. it using an EA account make sure to remember what you had there if you forgot please contact EA support and see what they can to help out. 

Contact EA support by clicking here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (1,190 Views)