Strong lag in multiplayer Bad Company 2

by 21exray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strong lag in multiplayer Bad Company 2

★★★ Newbie

Unable to play in multiplayer had severe lag. Previously it worked fine. The company is working normally on all graphics settings.
Changed internet connection logs are not lost. The game was bought in STEAM. Reinstalled the game several times does not help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Strong lag in multiplayer Bad Company 2

Community Manager (retired)

Please check if BFBC2 is in the exception list of your antivirus/firewall software. You can try to check the game while your protection software is disabled.

Check the online ports of your modem:
TCP: 18390, 18390, 18395, 18395, 13505, 13505 
UDP: 18395, 18395

For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.

Check and update your PunkBuster software. It could be that the PB service crashing your game without an error message.

Please let us know if the issue is solved or still exist.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,787 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Please check if BFBC2 is in the exception list of your antivirus/firewall software. You can try to check the game while your protection software is disabled.

Check the online ports of your modem:
TCP: 18390, 18390, 18395, 18395, 13505, 13505 
UDP: 18395, 18395

For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.

Check and update your PunkBuster software. It could be that the PB service crashing your game without an error message.

Please let us know if the issue is solved or still exist.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,788 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have lag on my game i bought it on origin last week i need help my game is lagging i try to low the resolution but didnt work 10 seconds and back to normal screen so help me 

Message 3 of 3 (1,158 Views)