Serial code in use

by Afr0Mayn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Serial code in use

★ Novice

I'm having trouble finding what account my serial code has been used on. Tried phone calling EA but spent 15 minutes with the guy not even helping me at all. Tried contacting via the website and I've had no reply back to my cases. Tell me the forum ain't as useless as the customer service.

I've registered the code to an account and managed to play multiplayer for 2 minutes until the game crashed. I tried to log back into the account that I believe I used the code for and it says the serial key is in use. I just need someone to tell me what account I registered the code on

Message 1 of 2 (1,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Serial code in use

Champion (Retired)
@Afr0Mayn EA or any company will not give you details on which account a game code has been used with due to security/privacy.
I don't even think developers can get that info other than have codes deactivated.

You're basically asking for account details for an account that you can't verify is yours, so it's a no win for you if you can't access the account the game is tied to unfortunately. Sorry bud. Frown

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,118 Views)

All Replies

Re: Serial code in use

Champion (Retired)
@Afr0Mayn EA or any company will not give you details on which account a game code has been used with due to security/privacy.
I don't even think developers can get that info other than have codes deactivated.

You're basically asking for account details for an account that you can't verify is yours, so it's a no win for you if you can't access the account the game is tied to unfortunately. Sorry bud. Frown

Message 2 of 2 (1,119 Views)