Punkbuster Battlefield Bad Company 2 New Bans

by Afterlifex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Punkbuster Battlefield Bad Company 2 New Bans

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In there past 2 days there have been 17 new Punkbuster bans on Battlefield Bad Company 2 As I have never hacked or tried to modify any game ever, it looks that there is a problem here. I played every day for weeks before this happened.  Now after I reinstalled the game and ran the manual PB update, it switched to kicked for Prior kick/ban when I join a game.. I made a ticket with PB / Evenbalance but just got back a form response that they won't do anything about it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

And is there anything I can do about it?

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed naming and shaming

Message 1 of 9 (3,274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Punkbuster Battlefield Bad Company 2 New Bans

EA DICE Team

If you are banned by PunkBuster, unfortunately, there is nothing we can help with here on the forums or EA support.

What you can do is to reach out to PunkBuster for that issue.

Here is a link on where you can reach out to Punkbuster: https://www.evenbalance.com/

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (2,950 Views)

All Replies

Re: Punkbuster Battlefield Bad Company 2 New Bans

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

3 more players banned for this today. There are only 200 total people playing currently on all servers. The 20 banned for this in the last 3 days makes 10%.  What's it going to take for PunkBuster to realize they have a problem.  This will not be the first time they have had to removed bans after Even Balance confirmed that the violation could have been raised by non-cheat software. 

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed naming and shaming

Message 2 of 9 (3,223 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have not been able to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 for a number of days now.  I tried updating PunkBuster, but that did not help.  What can we do to resolve this problem?  I have been playing the game since it was released back in 2010 and it is my favorite go-to game.  

Message 3 of 9 (3,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've installed BF V, since then I'm banned in BF BC2 

Message 4 of 9 (2,991 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you are banned by PunkBuster, unfortunately, there is nothing we can help with here on the forums or EA support.

What you can do is to reach out to PunkBuster for that issue.

Here is a link on where you can reach out to Punkbuster: https://www.evenbalance.com/

/Atic

Message 5 of 9 (2,951 Views)

★★ Novice

As the owner of the game you could put pressure on Punkbuster to do a better job when it comes to banning honest players.

Message 6 of 9 (2,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive been playing BFBC2 since 2011 never kicked for hack or punkbuster problems but xmas day got  banned for wallhack #62002 and something about MBi code not sure what any of tnis means had played night before worked fine logged on next day  banned ??  tried pb fixes nothing changed  guess i just play BFV

Message 7 of 9 (2,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same issue has happened to me I have gone to Punk Buster and sent them the information and created a trouble ticket. I have been playing this game since it has been released. Now all of a sudden i see tons of people being banned for this code WALLHACK #62002 it has to be something on their end. Please EA could you look into this it would be a big help.

Thank you

Message 8 of 9 (2,817 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem . Unjust banned Dec 27 wallhack #62002. On this day I installed only adobe flash player update and some windows updates  LOL.

Created ticket on evenbalance, but they dont respond. This punkbuster is created by kids or noobs.

Message 9 of 9 (2,722 Views)