Problem with Key

by WildRanger-

Original Post

Re: battlefield bad company 2 can't login after giving serial key

★ Novice

Same problem here !!!! i tried deleting Documets folder and unchecking autologin and save password no luck so far !!

Message 11 of 17 (2,293 Views)

BFBC2 Unable to connect after Serial Key given Steam Version

★ Novice

Okay bought Steam version of BFBC2 and have same problem as many of steam users apparently : unable to log in after reading agreement list and typing serial number error occurs about being unable to connect 

I already tried most common fixes that includes:

-Unboxing both ,,save password'' and and auto login  boxes 

-Deleting BFBC2 folder in my documets befor launching game 

- fresh reboot plus veryfing files in steam client even installing game twice 

Okay guys i need a swift answer bcs i have only couple mins left before i will be unable to turn game to steam so pls help asap thx .

Message 12 of 17 (2,291 Views)

Connection Error Trying to Put CD-KEY [Br Portuguese]

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game when it was on sale BUT I CANT LOG IN MY ACCOUNT!!!!

I put my passwordk and ok but later i write the CD KEY and I HAVE CONNECTION ERROR 

Nothing is wrong,HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

[Portuguese,BR]

Message 13 of 17 (2,299 Views)

Failed to register Battle Field Bad Company 2 CD-Key

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Battle Field Bad Company 2 today, i registered an account inside the game by selecting "Multiplayer" menu, filed out the forms including the CD-Key.

after typing the CD-Key, a pop-up shows up - "a connection error occurred, if this happen during account creation press cancel and then login with your new account."

and so i did. but it kept asking for the CD-Key that i just entered. - this took about 5 to 6 times, repeatedly.

- i bought the game on STEAM, and the CD-KEY is from STEAM CD-Key - Product Code

- already double-checked if i'm typing the correct Code - did this 5 times already, just so you know.

so i look for other ways in the STEAM comments for Battle Field Bad Company 2

i followed below instruction.

---------

1. Download and Install Origin (Ew gross I know I believe you can uninstall it after tho)
2. Login to Origin (Be sure to use the same account you would like to use for BF2)
3. Go to My Games Library, and click Add a Game at the Upper Right
4. Click Redeem Product Code and Enter in the CD Key. BF2 Should Then Pop-up
5. Click Claim, and the game should be in your lobby
6. Open up the game in Steam and login to the same account you just claimed it on. 
7. You should now be in the game

--------

in the origin, after adding the Game, a pop-up shows - "This code has already been redeemed."

Do note that i received a Confirmation in my email for activation of account, but whenever i click on the given link, this error shows on another browser TAB

"An error has occurred and has been logged by our system. Thank you."

whenever i enter the game, it keep asking for the CD-Key.

and keep giving me the same error - "a connection error occurred, if this happen during account creation press cancel and then login with your new account."

and i'm sure i have a stable connection, tried it already on other games, and did not encounter issues with the network.

Please see attached images for reference.

Hope to hear from the support team,

thanks

Message 14 of 17 (2,281 Views)

Not working serial key

★★ Novice

I bought the second time the game in steam for the first time forgot the password and mail from account. But when I went into the game I saw that the serial key is the same for me. In support of the intelligible, nothing was said.

Message 15 of 17 (2,257 Views)

Connection error!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have a problem with Battlefield Bad Command 2 , when i put serial key and i press ok, he giving me a error, look ar image!

Thanks!!

Message 16 of 17 (2,255 Views)

I can't login to multiplayer online account

★★★ Newbie

It's said need cd-key but i aready buy it from steam and i don't know my cd-keys i try to check on my email but i don't see it what should i do

Message 17 of 17 (2,253 Views)