Re: Problem with Key

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with Key

★★★ Newbie

Hello, you have a problem, I bought the game BattleField Bad Company 2 on Steam, after reinstalling the system installing the game, I was asked to enter the account EA. But after login I needed a key, entering a key from Steam, I have an error that the key is already in use. What do I do?

Message 1 of 17 (2,799 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@WildRanger- Hello,

In that case make sure you logged in to the correct account (if you have several) and if the game still asks the code, contact Steam or EA support:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/

How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (3,049 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@WildRanger- Hello,

In that case make sure you logged in to the correct account (if you have several) and if the game still asks the code, contact Steam or EA support:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/

How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 17 (3,050 Views)

battlefield bad company 2 can't login after giving serial key

★ Novice

Hi! I just bought battlefield bc 2 on steam and wanted to play multiplayer. So I logged in, accepted terms, wrote my serial key and this popped out. I triend everything I could, but nothing seems to work. Please, help me.

Message 3 of 17 (2,606 Views)

Re: battlefield bad company 2 can't login after giving serial key

★★★ Novice

When you log in, don't tick the auto login and see if it lets you in?

Message 4 of 17 (2,585 Views)

★ Novice

i didn't tick it

Message 5 of 17 (2,574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too, trying to find a solution but no luck so far. If I find it I'll message you

Message 6 of 17 (2,571 Views)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Key not working.

★★★ Newbie

bought battlefield bad company off steam, started game, it asked me to log in, then it asked for product key i used the one issued by steam i submit it, after about fifteen seconds it gives me a message stating " A connection error occurred, if this happens again during creation press cancel and then login with your new account. i have done this and it keeps giving me the same error message. i am beyond upset at this. someone please help, this is one of my favorite games.

Message 7 of 17 (2,607 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Key not working.

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @seesawninjaw7,

I have moved your topic to the BF BC 2 forums Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 8 of 17 (2,578 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @seesawninjaw7, did you try to follow our network guide that one of our users have done? 

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Connection-issues-Possible-fix-for-some-people/m...

/Atic 

Message 9 of 17 (2,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I bought the game yesterday on steam but downloaded it just an hour ago.

When I started the game it is constantly running at 5fps for some reason. I don't have a crappy pc btw.

And same as you when I tried to enter the code it said "A connection error occurred" with the same stuff as you.

Message 10 of 17 (2,560 Views)