Re: No Servers

by vc2gamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Servers

★★★ Newbie

I run BC 2 on my PC, recently I encountered a problem where the in game menu letters were jumbled up (on weapon selection menu), multi player.

My game would also crash without warning, no explanation given.

I decided to uninstall and re install. 

I now have no server maps showing whatsoever, I have refreshed the server map page and still nothing.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 5 (636 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@vc2gamer Hi, I've answered your other thread here, can you take a look?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Servers-down-for-6-days-now-at-login-quot-can-t-...

I assume that's a typo and you bought through Steam? If so you can uninstall and reinstall at will. I've reinstalled my Steam copy of BC2 several times. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (594 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Stulep66 Hi, can you removed and re-add the game to your firewall exceptions list and check again? Perhaps it's worth restarting your system too, if you haven't done so since the reinstall.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i have no servers as well, was going to uninstall game but bought it on stream and no longer have key. what do i do now ? i can't download this game, don't want to rebuy it, i'm stuck.

[Edit: Caps Lock removed]

Message 3 of 5 (603 Views)

Community Manager

@vc2gamer Hi, I've answered your other thread here, can you take a look?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Servers-down-for-6-days-now-at-login-quot-can-t-...

I assume that's a typo and you bought through Steam? If so you can uninstall and reinstall at will. I've reinstalled my Steam copy of BC2 several times. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, I replied back to you in the other thread.

Message 5 of 5 (582 Views)