IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

BFBC2 Vietnam

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought some minutes ago Vietnam and I don't know where to find the Redeem code.

Message 10 of 186 (6,941 Views)

Battlefield 2 vietnam wont show up in origin suite for download and install

★★★ Newbie

I purchased Battlefeild 2 Vietnam and it will not show up in the orgin suite for download. I have checked to make sure that I did in fact purchase the game and I have. I have unistalled the origin program and reinstalled it but still nothing.

Message 11 of 186 (6,936 Views)

Re: BFBC2 Vietnam

★ Guide

Where did you buy it? From Origin? If you bought it from Origin then try playing the game and see if you have access to Vietnam from the main menu.

Message 12 of 186 (6,928 Views)

Bad Company 2 Code Redemption

★ Novice

I bought Bad Company 2 for Steam a while ago but now I want to use my code for Origin.

I've tried activating my CD Key on the origin website and also Origin itself. Niether of them work and I am unsure what to do, this is the error I recieve when I enter the code:

"We're sorry, this code cannot be redeemed here. Please redeem your code at the following site: https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do. FAQ".

I then enter it on the site and it still is invalid, please help.

Message 13 of 186 (6,934 Views)

Re: Bad Company 2 Code Redemption

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but I just bought Bad Company 2 and got the Code via Email...

Message 14 of 186 (6,929 Views)

Re: Bad Company 2 Code Redemption

★ Novice

I had the same problem, guys - Contact EA Support and they'll re-new your code.

Message 15 of 186 (6,921 Views)

Re: BFBC2 Vietnam

★ Novice

Enter Battlefield; Bad Company 2, you'll see Vietnam on the left side - click on it and then it will ask you for details.

Message 16 of 186 (6,920 Views)

serial code stopped working

★★★ Newbie

Hey. my serial code stopped working although its an original one. bought ht egame somewhere round 2010.

Message 17 of 186 (6,923 Views)

BF:BC2 code is already in use

★★★ Newbie

I have reinstalled this game and now I am getting 'the register code is already in use' can anyone help please?

Message 18 of 186 (6,916 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2 vietnam wont show up in origin suite for download and install

Community Manager (retired)

Hi unr3mitting!

If you are having issues with missing games in Origin, please contact EA support!
Be prepared to verify your email address, date of birth or any other personally identifiable information on your account.
They will work with you to get this issue resolved!

Cheers

Basti

Message 19 of 186 (6,922 Views)