I bought this game in steam 22/07/2015

Message 181 of 186 (4,043 Views)

Re: BF:BC2 code is already in use

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem...

Message 182 of 186 (4,031 Views)

Re: Serial Key/Unlock code

★ Apprentice

It could of been I think because the server was down at the time, the same problem I'm having four years later.

Message 183 of 186 (3,310 Views)

Re: Serial Key/Unlock code

EA Community Manager

Hey @vc2gamer,

if Origin says the code is already in use, then it has already been redeemed on another account. That usually happens if you have another account and are logging into the wrong one. 

If you can't think of another account, you can also reach out to an EA Advisor with your product code at hand. The Advisor should be able to find the account and if you can verify it's your account, you should be able to update the account data.

Please also make sure that you try to copy the product code from steam and redeem it on Origin if you haven't done so yet.

Message 184 of 186 (3,278 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

★★★ Newbie

This is steam answer...

Hi,

Thank you for your description on this issue, in the case these keys are not working, this game uses a separate account and activation system that we can't access at Steam Support.

Please contact the following support team - they'll be your best resource for solving account or game activation issues with this title:

Best Regards,
Chris

L'assistenza per questo prodotto è fornita da:
Sviluppatore
Message 185 of 186 (1,442 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

EA DICE Team

Hey @t4ilgunner  I recommend that you reach out to EA support here. We can't help with account or code issue on AHQ. 

I will be closing this topic for code issue please contact EA support here

Thank you.

/Atic 

Message 186 of 186 (1,380 Views)