Re: I need help with public id and merging my accounts

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help with public id and merging my accounts

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I had made an EA account back on xbox so I could play Battlefield Bad Co. 2 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. When I try to sign into my account it keeps asking for a public id and the one I normally use and the one I thought was tied to my account is taken. Is there anyway to see if a public id is tied to any of the email addresses i use. Also I have another account I had made for something I don't know what but it also doesn't have a public id but i want to merge the two accounts. Any help will be appreciated. And the reason I selected Bad Co. 2 is because it made me select something and nothing I could find fit.

Message 1 of 11 (181,974 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bob1911777,

If you go to http://bit.ly/1VFTX2Z it will ask you for your email address to register a new account. If you click next and there's already an account with that email it will then ask you to log in. If you can remember the password just enter this (if you can't you can use the forgotten password).

Once in the account you'll be able to see the public ID for the account.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (211,553 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bob1911777,

If you go to http://bit.ly/1VFTX2Z it will ask you for your email address to register a new account. If you click next and there's already an account with that email it will then ask you to log in. If you can remember the password just enter this (if you can't you can use the forgotten password).

Once in the account you'll be able to see the public ID for the account.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 11 (211,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want help in my public ID

Message 3 of 11 (178,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Sir pls take my id [edit: email address removed]

Message 4 of 11 (136,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my id is [edit: email address removed]  pls sir take my id tank is vulap

Message 5 of 11 (136,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Of course you would get more information in help.ea.com

Thank u for contacting by the community of EA
Message 6 of 11 (134,499 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @304149589,

as mentioned in this thread - if you already have multiple accounts and want to merge them, please reach out to an EA Advisor for assistance.

Please do not post any personal information on public forums such as your email address.

Cheers!

Message 7 of 11 (134,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get a public id
Message 8 of 11 (130,484 Views)

EA Community Manager

The Public ID is also referred to as Origin ID or more common the Origin username.

If you do not have a Public ID yet and have played on console only, you might get prompted to set up one before you can proceed.

You can also log on to the Origin website with your existing Origin account using your email address to set up your Public ID there. You can change that at a later time as well.

Message 9 of 11 (127,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help with public I’d 

Message 10 of 11 (75,241 Views)