'Connection to the game server has been lost. Check your network Connection and try again' error

by GrandTheftAutist

Original Post

Accepted Solution

'Connection to the game server has been lost. Check your network Connection and try again' error

★★ Novice

Hello, this morning, I turned on my PC and I fancied to play abit of Battlefield Bad Company 2. So I launched the game on Origin, logged into my BFBC2 account (my origin account) and I joined a server. While it says "Please Wait..." it comes up with an error saying 'Connection to the game server has been lost. Check your network Connection and try again'. I have tried everything. Reinstalling punkbuster, restarting my PC, etc. but nothing works! It was working well and fine with NO issues yesterday so why I am I getting this??

Here are my PC specs if they help

AMD A10 4600M APU 2.3GHz

AMD Radeon 7660G (It passes the BFBC2 requirements and runs the game smoothly on 720P)

6GB 1333MHz RAM

700W PSU

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Please give me a solution to this,

Thanks,

SecondAssault

Message 1 of 4 (10,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 'Connection to the game server has been lost. Check your network Connection

★★★ Novice

I called EA about this and they told me to delete the folder BFBC2 in documents.

I had tried updating PB, resetting IP, changing DNS but this is the one thing that made it work.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (5,192 Views)

All Replies

Re: 'Connection to the game server has been lost. Check your network Connection and try again' error

★ Guide

Hello

There are numerous of reasons why they kicked you out. The dilemma is that it was working yesterday.

Ok, first check your internet connection. If it is fine, turn off all firewall and antivirus settings you currently have on. If you have any background programs on (youtube) close it.  If it still doesn't work, then follow these instructions here                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IziNQXCcSBI     All credits go to him and that is not me.

happy playing!

Fozzibo

Message 2 of 4 (10,792 Views)

★★★ Novice

I called EA about this and they told me to delete the folder BFBC2 in documents.

I had tried updating PB, resetting IP, changing DNS but this is the one thing that made it work.

Message 3 of 4 (5,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find any fix 

Message 4 of 4 (3,228 Views)