Re: Code for BATTLEFIELD Bad Company 2 where do I see my code now?

by ThePotatoMan1436

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code for BATTLEFIELD Bad Company 2 where do I see my code now?

★★★ Newbie

Battlefield online multiplayer so I did everything then I got to the Enter Your serial number so I went on this website, I did everything it said. But when it was showing me the code I clicked to fast now where do I see it?

Message 1 of 6 (2,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @jackharr2006

You should be able to right-click on the game in Origin and select View Game Details to verify the code on your account. Let us know if you run into any trouble.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,978 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jackharr2006

You should be able to right-click on the game in Origin and select View Game Details to verify the code on your account. Let us know if you run into any trouble.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im new player i dont know how do i get code and how

Message 3 of 6 (1,887 Views)

Community Manager

@pars971 

An code is no longer required to play Online Multiplayer. What is the code you're having trouble intended for, a weapon?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need the code to get the new maps.mine didnt work when i purchased the game battlefield bad company 2 

Message 5 of 6 (1,177 Views)

★ Novice

Greetings, I JUST recently picked up BFBC2 and Vietnam on Origin for Windows 10, and I'm trying to play the Multiplayer as I never had the chance to before even though this game has been out since 2010. I am still required to log into my EA account and enter a serial code to access Multiplayer, Vietnam and other features, I have searched for the code under the game properties as suggested in previous comments here on the forums but my search was to no avail. It is claimed that this game no longer requires a serial code but my screen tells me other wise. Is there any help that I can recieve so I can enjoy all of the features that this gem has?

Message 6 of 6 (1,137 Views)