Code already in use

by NickelJesus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code already in use

★★ Novice

I bought battlefield bad company 2 on Steam, installed, registered in EA, entered the key, played, and left the game, went into the game in an hour, entered the username and password, confirmed the license agreement, and then I entered the code, but I wrote that "Registration code is already in use", I tried again, going into the game several times, checked the correctness of the code, and I did not register new accounts in EA, I entered the key in one account and went into the game for the second time through the same account. Why is my code already in use ???

Message 1 of 6 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code already in use

★★ Novice
Hi, I still have this problem for today

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,171 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NickelJesus Hi, generally codes are only used once, after this point you just log in with the same account and you should be able to play without needing to re-enter it, just use the same account. 

Do you still have the issue today? Hopefully this was just a temporary glitch, and you can log in without issues today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David i have the same problem as @NickelJesus and I'm 100% sure that I entered my same account as I played before and it still want to me wrote key and after that it says "Registration code is already in use" pls help me
Message 3 of 6 (854 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem with the code on my steam it says the code has already been used

Message 4 of 6 (841 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, I still have this problem for today
Message 5 of 6 (1,172 Views)

★ Novice

so what happens now? obviously Ea doesnt care about their customers and we are left with game that we pay money for but we cant play i send a request 2 days ago and they havent done anything to even explain me whats going on with their game and all those invalid codes that ppl are still getting after purchasing the game

Message 6 of 6 (808 Views)