Re: Can I get my old rank back?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Can I get my old rank back?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

After 10 years of not playing due to having no computer, and now we are in a lockdown globally because of the coronavirus outbreak. Now I have a gaming laptop to play BC2.

I have two accounts- steam and origin. Originally I purchased BC2 from steam in 2010 and now I couldn't find login details which I couldn't remember. So I bought another again from origin. I got in with new serial number but it has been overlapped with steam when i opened BC2 as I deleted it from origin as I thought I would get my old rank back and I was wrong.

Since it has been overlapped after deleting it from origin and I still use steam to play BC2.

My question, how do I get my old rank back as I had alot of perks and i didnt want to play all over again to get more and better guns and stuff.

My old ID: SNameless so the username: [edit: email address removed] and the password, i dont remember. I no longer used that email. I have current email address that need to be updated with EA's help.

Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (615 Views)

Re: Can I get my old rank back?

Community Manager

Hey @judgearmageddon.

Apologies for getting back to you so late on this. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend contacting the EA Help team so they can try locating the account and see if they can help you recover it. For more information on how you can set up a case with them visit the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (526 Views)