Black screen and failure to connect online.

by rolhy

Original Post

Black screen and failure to connect online.

★★ Novice

Friends of EA:

In some maps online game the screen goes black and I have only audio.
Also when I play the Custom mode, the screen becomes black or flashes in black.
In the last three days I have not been able to connect to online gaming, on all servers sends me the message: it has lost the connection to the server, check your internet connection and try again.

My internet connection is fine, I can watch videos, download music and download documents quickly. I'm the only one using the internet and the minimum speed of my connection is 54 mbps.
My computer is a Hp dv6 Pavilon high graphics performance and features are:
Core i7 Processor
8Gb Ram
Video Card Radeon 8Gb

Thank you for your help.
Have a great evening.

Amigos de EA:

En algunos mapas del juego en línea la pantalla se pone de color negro y solo tengo audio.
También cuando juego el modo personal, la pantalla se pone de color negro o destella en color negro.
En los últimos 3 días no me he podido conectar al juego en línea, en todos los servidores me manda el mensaje: se a perdido la conexión con el servidor, revise su conexión a internet e intentelo de nuevo.

Mi conexión a internet esta bien, puedo ver videos, bajar música y descargar documentos rapidamente. Soy el único que utiliza el internet y la velocidad mínima de mi conexión es de 54 mbps.
Mi computadora es una Hp Pavilón dv6 de alto rendimiento en gráficos y sus características son:
Procesador Core i7
Ram de 8Gb
Tarjeta de video de 8 Gb Radeon

Gracias por su ayuda.
Que tengan una excelente tarde.

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Re: Black screen and failure to connect online.

★★★★★ Newbie

Try closing backround programs..

If you have NVIDIEA or Intel try updating your drivers.

Try going on youtube maybe someone else had this problem and knows how to fix it and posted a video for solution...

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)