Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 ''Unable to log in''

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ''Unable to log in''

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok look, i bought bad company 2 on origin around a month ago, and since then multiplayer has not worked.
I have never been able to login to multiplayer with my EA account and i am getting sooooo agrivated by the whole thing because after buying the game i cant even play it online.

What happens exactly is i click login, enter my email and password and login, i then accept the terms and conditions, enter my serial key and click accept, then immediatley right after clicking accept it displays, "Unable to Login, Please try again".

I have researched for a month on fixes, and nothing works. I have tried EVERYTHING imaginable. 

Listen, all i want is to play this awesome game online, ive clocked the single player many times before and this game is sooo fun. 

Just please, FIX THIS!!!

I own Battlefield Bad Comany 2 Digital Delux Edition.

Please email me at: [Edit: personal information removed] if you have found a fix.

Message 1 of 4 (4,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

If you are using any Smart Security unistall it because it creates custom firewall and it might block your connection, also try to open the ports for this game but i don't think you need them. https://help.ea.com/article/online-ports-for-battlefield-bad-company-2

Message 2 of 4 (3,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry, but how do I get the serial key to login
Message 3 of 4 (3,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@itz_dee_pee wrote:
Sorry, but how do I get the serial key to login

@itz_dee_pee

If you bought the game via origin Store, then you can find your product code by following these steps:

1. Open your Origin client and Log in.
  2. Go to My Game Library and right-click on the game icon (in your case it's BFBC2) and select Game Properties.
  3. Now you you should see your product code.

If you bought the game as a CD/DVD Box, then you should find your code inside.

Now I'm closing this thread since it's old and necroposting is not allowed. If you need additional assistance, feel free to create your own topic.

Message 4 of 4 (3,143 Views)