Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 Unlock the veteran only gun F2000

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Battlefield Bad Company 1 Unlock the veteran only gun F2000

★ Novice

Hello ,

I am really sorry that this is a wrong location but the location Battlefield Bad Company 1 wasnt available . I already contacted 2 ea advisers because I am a veteran player and I want to unlock the F2000 in Bad Company 1 . There seems to be an error in the system or something similar. After I launched the game an accessed the multiplayer menu I go to stats and press "y" (I play on XBOX 360 ) then a message shows up, tellig me the network is examining my veteranstatus but this loading message is going forever ( after two hours i stopped ). An adviser already set my veteran status to the maximum but it didnt helped me so the second adviser told me to contact the developer team. Stupid as i was i didnt asked for a link so I hope this is the right place for writing something like this. It would be really nice if someone could help me and some friends on mine with this problem. Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (2,151 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same on PS3, but there is no even any messages.

Message 2 of 5 (2,097 Views)

★ Novice

There is a glitch in the system that is preventing your from attaining it 

Message 3 of 5 (1,556 Views)

★ Novice

hey man if your interested in the gun hit me up here is my tag - xQUiiCKSWiiTCHx

Message 4 of 5 (1,132 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield bad company 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (1,094 Views)