Re: BFBC2 VIP Pass/Code in 2018

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFBC2 VIP Pass/Code in 2018

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I just bought BFBC2 for PS3 and I ony have four maps for each game mode in multiplayer, the game keep asking me to enter the VIP code but I understand those codes are expired now and EA made that content free (according to this site). I checked in the forum and I noticed that about a year ago there was some problems with the access of the VIP maps which I guess that was fixed, the problem came up again this year and it was also solved (check here).

So my question is, if there are no problems with the VIP maps, how can I access them in 2018 for PS3? I don't see anything in the PS Store where I can buy a VIP code, I know the game is old but it's an awesome game and it would be great to play in all the maps. I hope anyone can help me with this. Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (8,627 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Ok I got it now, the VIP pass is not available in my country's store. Actually not a single add on is available to purchase/download in my country's store. I needed to login with a US account and there it was the VIP pass and all the maps, besides the add-ons like BFBC Vietnam and others.

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (8,724 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @bfwuelcas Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with Bad company 2. So there should be a Bad Company 2 VIP pack in the PSN store that you should be able to download for free to get access to all the maps. 

You can only see it if you own Bad Company 2. 😊

/Atic

Message 2 of 15 (8,578 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Could you also check your In-game store and see if VIP Access or something like that is available for downloading (about 200KB)?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 15 (8,575 Views)

★★★ Novice
I checked the PSN store and there's no bad company 2 vip pack or anything alike. I also checked the in-game store and I see the vip maps but still I need to enter a Vip code to download them. I'm more than happy to buy a vip code but I don't where or how
Message 4 of 15 (8,561 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok I got it now, the VIP pass is not available in my country's store. Actually not a single add on is available to purchase/download in my country's store. I needed to login with a US account and there it was the VIP pass and all the maps, besides the add-ons like BFBC Vietnam and others.
Message 5 of 15 (8,725 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bfwuelcas

Thanks for letting us know! It's good to hear that you managed to get VIP pass. If you will have any questions and issues, feel free to post them here Standard smile

Good luck and enjoy the game!

Message 6 of 15 (8,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey @bfwuelcas I'm having same trouble, i'm in the UK and can't access the vip maps. Could you help explain how you got sorted? I created a us account for PS store but still can't see them. Thanks
Message 7 of 15 (7,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey @EA_Atic I'm having trouble getting the vip maps too, I bought the game on disc but can only access 4 maps. I created a us PlayStation store account and checked for the vip maps there but can't see them. Can you help with what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Message 8 of 15 (7,462 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey @Webster303 so not much to explain, I logged in into my US account and then went to the in-game store in BFBC2 and all VIP maps and add-ons were available. Maybe you haven't check the in-game store.
Message 9 of 15 (7,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bfwuelcas
Thanks for replying so quickly. Ah ok, so you access the vip maps from going through the bfbc2 in game store, not us PS store? I was searching PS store but only finding the paid Add ons. It won't let me log into the ea ingame store, Im using same details as my us account, but it won't create account? Thanks
Message 10 of 15 (7,445 Views)