BFBC2 Problem on Windows 10

by ntsverava

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFBC2 Problem on Windows 10

★★★ Newbie

I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 CD, but I Can't install on Windows 10, and why, can anyone help me ?

Message 1 of 4 (1,154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFBC2 Problem on Windows 10

Community Manager

Hey @ntsverava

You should have the game available for digital download in your games library if you are logged into the correct account that you redeemed the CD key to. If you're not able to find the game in your library to download digitally, simply reach out to one of our advisors and they'll be able to help get this fixed for you.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,092 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We'll need some more information in order to help you out @ntsverava

• What is causing it to not install for you?
  • Do you still have the CD Key for the game? If you redeemed it to your Origin account you should be able to download it digitally without the need of the physical disc. 
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry I have CD Key, When I install a disc, it's half full but it's no longer finished.

Can you teach me how to download it digitally?

Message 3 of 4 (1,106 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ntsverava

You should have the game available for digital download in your games library if you are logged into the correct account that you redeemed the CD key to. If you're not able to find the game in your library to download digitally, simply reach out to one of our advisors and they'll be able to help get this fixed for you.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,093 Views)