BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by bradw1965

Original Post

BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Tried to login to BFBC2 this morning, got the message 'failed to login to soldier' when i tried to login.

Edit (by EANils):

Update #1: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/BFBC2-Failed-to-login-soldier/m-p/1535991#M4587

Update #2: Please check the latest update provided: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/BFBC2-Failed-to-login-soldier/m-p/1557369#M5859

Note: As many posters appear to have missed this update, I am temporarily marking it as "solution" with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility.

Edite (By EaBastian):

Update #3:

We have deployed a fix on our servers within the last couple of hours.

Please check if you are able to login now. If you are still seeing issues, please let us know as it is important for us to verify that the issue is resolved.

Unfortunately, this fix has taken more time than expected. This can happen with problems which are not fixable with a server bounce, where the cause of the issue is hiding within the code-structure. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you all are back in the game.

Cheers
Basti

Message 1 of 1,401 (40,191 Views)

Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

★ Apprentice

Same here... really starting to p*** me off now... all I wanna do is play. Are there some updates or something that we're not aware of?

Message 2 of 1,401 (38,648 Views)

★★ Novice

EA is having problems with their servers.Do not panic.

Message 3 of 1,401 (38,627 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem here as well and with most of my Clan , they cant login soldier either. Would be nice to get a fkn response from the people responsible for this game!!Confusedmileymad:

Message 4 of 1,401 (38,616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Now it does not even connects me with EA.

EA Network Maintenance Sep. 19th
We will be performing scheduled network maintenance between 1am-2am PDT (8am-9am UTC). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ok but why so long?

Message 5 of 1,401 (38,560 Views)

★ Apprentice

it's now 5pm BST... still not working in the UK....

Message 6 of 1,401 (38,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@up I think that bfbc2 is last at list to repair in EA ^^ this game don't give them profit.

Message 7 of 1,401 (38,229 Views)

★★ Novice

I would hope that this is not at the bottom of EA's priorities. The game is still being sold for £30 for the digital deluxe edition so I would expect the same level of support as if it was a new game. I only bought this game 3 weeks ago and seeing there are other low level gamers on multiplayer besides myself, it must still be selling well. I hope this gets sorted soon. Oh well, back to BF3 until its resolved.

Message 8 of 1,401 (38,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

lütfen yardımcı olun. bende oyuna giremiyorum. Asker oturum açılamadı hatası veriyor Frown

Message 9 of 1,401 (37,912 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I just bought this game like 3 days ago. Probably one of the best Battlefield games next to BC1. It was practically the reason for buying a brand new computer since I think the PC version is a lot more fun.  I haven't been able to log on all day so far. I guess I'll see if it's up when I get off work tonight...

Message 10 of 1,401 (37,910 Views)