After some advice for BBC2

by Spinnersdinner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After some advice for BBC2

★ Novice

I have contacted Evenbalance regarding bans {I have never done anything wrong I may add} with Battlefield Bad Company Two. They advised me to play again I must have a new cd key and GUID. Please, how do I go about that?

Thankyou.

Message 1 of 6 (1,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After some advice for BBC2

Community Manager

@Spinnersdinner 

The game must be purchased again under a new EA account.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,341 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Spinnersdinner 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,342 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Spinnersdinner 

EA  Blueberry thankyou. SO I must buy the game I have already payed for {yes it was some time ago} to play again. Please can you shed some light on why that is? If I can understand why it will help my choice.

Message 3 of 6 (1,327 Views)

Community Manager

@Spinnersdinner 

If Even Balance reviewed a banned account and found the account indeed violated the Terms of Service, access to that title on that specific account is no longer eligible.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,322 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Spinnersdinner 

If Even Balance reviewed a banned account and found the account indeed violated the Terms of Service, access to that title on that specific account is no longer eligible.

EA Blueberry thankyou.  This tells me what? Do they want all accounts renewed? Are they just trying to make more money. Can you be a little more forthcoming?

Message 5 of 6 (1,312 Views)

Community Manager

@Spinnersdinner wrote:

They advised me to play again I must have a new cd key and GUID. Please, how do I go about that?

Thankyou.

They implied you need to purchase a new game. When accounts are found in violation of the Terms of Service and banned from online access, a new account must be established to play the game online. 

For example, we're not going to let someone cheat in a game only to get banned and then assist them in transferring their game to a new account to cheat again. That circumvents the ban process.

If you feel this action was done in error, please reach out to Even Balance and they would be more than willing to review the account again if new information is provided that can help your position on why it was a mistake.

I hope this clears up any confusion for you. Thank you for playing EA games.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,285 Views)