Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to Battlefield Portal

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to Battlefield Portal

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Woah, This is huge! The sheer amount of work and effort that was put into this, is mind blowing.
Great Post! Can’t wait to join all the other players on the Battlefield!
Message 11 of 95 (2,890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@DICE_Straatford Is there a way for people that run communities to add other people as admins/mods and to make a premium list that skips the queue into the server?
Message 12 of 95 (2,890 Views)

★ Novice

So on the Portal trailer we see US-aligned 1942 vehicles and we see Axis-German aligned class types, but its not possible to put Soviet Russia, Japan, British, Italian, American class types of uniforms from the Battlefield Briefing? Wha?

Message 13 of 95 (2,884 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there a way to add classic scoreboard thru UI settings menu or some other way?

Message 14 of 95 (2,877 Views)

★ Novice

YOOOOO! This is actually amazing! I can't wait to replay Battlefield 3 but with 128 players! 

Message 15 of 95 (2,873 Views)

Rif.: Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to Battlefield Portal

★★★★★ Apprentice

THIS.
IS.
HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 95 (2,870 Views)

★★★ Guide

Really impressive offering that rivals the old procon days! One thing that I didn't quite understand though. Will we be able to mix weapons/vehicles from different eras in Portal? It seems like we can't and that's a huge disappointment IMO and an unnecessary barrier between content.

I can understand vehicles being locked to factions because of potential technical hurdles, but I really hope we will get an option to mix all 75 weapons if we want to. 

Message 17 of 95 (2,867 Views)

Dot.: Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to Battlefield Portal

★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 I have a question. Can we get BF1 / BFV UI when playing 1942 camp? Or we can change the color of the UI to light black in BF1. I think it should be paid attention to
Message 18 of 95 (2,864 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That is amazing !

Message 19 of 95 (2,863 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic

Looks fantastic. But i dont see breakthrough as a mode. It's pretty much the most chaotic mode in bf. Is it available? 

Message 20 of 95 (2,839 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help