Re: Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to 2042

by mrlukemonster

Original Post

Re: Discussion Thread - Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to 2042

★★ Expert
@mrlukemonster Over the years no one gave that much attention after BFH, 1 and V. They couldn't make campaigns better, that's why they are trying this approach to see how the game operates.
Message 141 of 154 (2,267 Views)

★★ Guide

Only thing that strikes me as odd is having AI players even if there are say, 115 players in the server. Why even bother at that point? Bots should be for the sole purpose of filling an empty server, not adding to an almost full one. 

Message 142 of 154 (2,262 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
  • But the campaign were I guess a success am I right? And what do you exactly mean what you wrote? @PacNbowls 
Message 143 of 154 (2,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, 

I am aware that you are providing an online mode that allows you to "practice" with AI, however I am wondering if there can be a mode where we can familiarize ourselves with the vehicles.  I know there are players like me that get frustrated trying to learn the mechanics of flying and such jumping in to a plane and as you are just getting used to moving someone is shooting you out the sky.  Again, I would really like a mode where I could really familiarize myself with the vehicles so I can have more confidence in multiplayer modes.

Message 144 of 154 (2,218 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm super happy with everything that's been coming out about BF2042. I think it will be the best release yet!

Message 145 of 154 (2,194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@UndoneInternet Hey!! 😢
Message 146 of 154 (2,187 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Stuyvezant it's just with multiplayer nothing else so no campaign or so for me it's disappointing 😔

Message 147 of 154 (2,177 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 I think that giving options to player is fantastic!!! Nice!!! Well Done!! :-) I bought the Ultimate Edition of BF2042. I want play today!!! I can't wait it!!! :-)
Message 148 of 154 (1,989 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I hope still there is a Campaign in Battlefield 2042 because I got all Battlefield games on ps5 console and I only download them because of Campaign and no campaign in this New Battlefield game, would be very disappointing and I guess if there would be a Part so a campaign side I guess more people would be interested in this game und just multiplayer would explode the server in my opinion so please please please do a campaign with it if you don't want to explode your server. Hope that helps and will let you think about it.

Message 149 of 154 (1,978 Views)

★★ Novice

Dont  go to 

Russia russians killing ea

Developers 

And other foreign developers

Message 150 of 154 (352 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help