Battlefield Briefing: The World of 2042

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: The World of 2042

★★ Novice

If Close-Quarter mode is back I would love a dynamic map taking place on the Exodus during the storm when the men of Oz attack the men of Irish.

The scene of this story:

https://x.ea.com/69740

Message 21 of 29 (3,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

AwesomeHeart

Message 22 of 29 (3,796 Views)

★★ Novice

This is perfect

Message 23 of 29 (3,694 Views)

Dot.: Battlefield Briefing: The World of 2042

★★ Novice

"Exodus" is AMAZING that is true really nice vibe.

Message 24 of 29 (3,497 Views)

★ Novice

Enjoying the game. It has some bug, but nothing more than expected

. And great work on fixing the servers as fast as you did. 

But i think i speak for all honest Battlefield players when i say: Show no mercy to hackers! 

Message 25 of 29 (3,426 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@T0TALfps The voicelines on the end of match doesnt really align with this lore and mood. Confused
Message 26 of 29 (3,203 Views)

★★ Novice

man you know what?? i DON'T want to say well done!

i wanna say oo rah. oo rah stinky stinky. these operator? bad. why do you have to be a woman to fly around in a wing suit. why not a ROBOT. OR A COOL OLD MAN WITH SUNGLASSES?? just another of the many mistakes dice has made. great dice roll on that one people. 

also that simp BF_BONUS you clearly were paid by ea and you know far less than us. i hate exodus and im holding you personally accountable when they get it wrong in the future. full. stop.

Message 27 of 29 (3,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to say that your game so far suffers from technical problems, despite the passage of a year since its release. We need major updates and a solution to technical problems and focus on it more than the unimportant content. Start repairing your game, then download your content.

Message 28 of 29 (1,817 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone seen the "Latest Dev Update" ? It's amazing that some of the balance issues people bring up are actually encouraged by your staff. Look at the wanna be Battle Field moments bit towards the end of the lousy video they just put out, with one of the lamest characters they've ever created that seems to have been created solely for trollling -Mackay-  Using his batarang grapping gun to attach himself to a flying by transport Helo then  dump C4 charges on it while the propellers literally going through him doing absolutely no harm to him and he detonates (of course) killing himself and the chopper. Now, how is that realistic? Seems to be this game strives for realism but you have C4 chuckers and  not just by the whatever the Mackay class is supposed to be but mostly trolls. And the Devs see nothing wrong with that, carry on..but wasn't that cool?  No...not really, just a other Dev failure to add to the massive list.

Message 29 of 29 (1,791 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help