Battlefield Briefing: Launch Update & The Road Ahead

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Launch Update & The Road Ahead

★★★ Newbie

Where is the chat update? Bring back 5 man sqauds get rid of the cheesy characters and voice overs and replace with proper soldiers. The game is ok but could have been so much better bit of a let down to be honest 

Message 71 of 259 (2,190 Views)

★ Pro
@BirkelandPSN they were about to delay the game again but when people started to cancel their preo orders after the first delay they went crazy and gave us an unfinished product
Message 72 of 259 (2,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

some tank skins make aiming impossible when looking from the inside 

C5 on recon drone 

C5 in elevators

Radio everywhere except the tank mav and wildcat

AAmissiles hit through flares

Message 73 of 259 (2,188 Views)

★★ Novice

Get real.  That's like saying the Japanese couldn't build a bridge in the movie "The Bridge on the River Kwai" and they needed the British to build it.  LOL  All the while the Japanese we're building complex airplanes, guns, and Navy ships.  BTW.... Hollywood can be so ridiculous.

Message 74 of 259 (2,187 Views)

Message 75 of 259 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why am I not able to play with friends on PlayStation 5? I currently have a PlayStation 4. 

Message 76 of 259 (2,183 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please fix reviving issues. Sometime you cannot be revived or revive other players I’m guessing due to where you are terminated. Yes as a medic. Also I know you commented on this but please add voice chat. It is honestly surprising this game is lacking this feature. Also the fact that there is a season pass that costs extra right now with all of the issues this game has and in my opinion along with most others, the lack of content is personally insulting. I’m a big battlefield fan and have played every game. I appreciate the work that you all have done and are continuing to do but there is much more work to be done. Thank you and good luck!

Message 77 of 259 (2,178 Views)

★★★★ Pro

"New official Vehicle Team Deathmatch template

Improved Bots helicopter handling

Improved Bots combat behaviors

Improved Bots gamemode behaviors"

Ok DICE you have my attention and a second chance. Please don't make me regret it.

As Garrus says in Mass Effect 2:

"I'm all for second chances. Not so big on third ones though."

Message 78 of 259 (2,168 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SSGT_Lindy Id prefer them to filter per controller. Platform is no important it's the keyboard and mouse that's an issue and if they add the support on consoles (as rumoured) then your going to have the same issues. Make it so controller V controller and KBM v KBM and if someone tries to trick the system force the game to reboot
Message 79 of 259 (2,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

Couldn’t agree more. As a lifelong battlefield player I played the beta and instantly requested my refund. I’m done with DICE as they have turned their backs on the community. 

Message 80 of 259 (2,139 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help