Battlefield Briefing: Launch Update & The Road Ahead

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Launch Update & The Road Ahead

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 When are you going to apply for the Crossplay Off function on Xbox?
You said you have this feature, but you're still missing it even though it's officially released.
Message 41 of 259 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 where is the voice chat for squad mates ? Makes the game a lot more boring than it needs to be.
Message 42 of 259 (2,241 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 That is actually an impressive number of fixes. If this is true, it gives me back a bit of hope for this game. A few more of these and the game may be actually well polished. After this we can talk about the missing features!

But again, thank you for this comprehensive, transparent and detailed log of changes.

Keep it up.
Message 43 of 259 (2,240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dice_스트랫퍼드 When are you going to apply for the Crossplay Off function on Xbox?
You said you have this feature, but you're still missing it even though it's officially released.
Message 44 of 259 (2,239 Views)

★ Guide

Quality patch, thanks devs!

Message 45 of 259 (2,232 Views)

★★★ Novice

Great work on the update. Awesome Game!! Any feedback on the Mouse and keyboard support for next gen consoles?

Message 46 of 259 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brilliant, appreciate the hard work. Dont know if its just me but even since Beta, I've been having a lot of trouble allocating key-bindings, particularly mouse buttons on my G502 lightspeed. I cant erase mouse settings sometimes which doesn't allow me to operate any airborne vehicles. hope this gets addressed so I can enjoy the other half of the game!

Message 47 of 259 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 What about filling up the grenades for the launcher on the SCAR ?
Message 48 of 259 (2,221 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Would love to see level of detail turned back up to match Battlefield 5

Guns getting covered in dirty and mud for example, damage turned back up, make the weather affects actually do damage to the environment and mix up the world. Make the storm feel like a huge storm and have buildings ripped apart 

Make it so we can vault walls like we could in BF5 and remove this "can i, can't I" because for whatever reason my soldier can't release their gun to pull themselves up anymore.

Movement was one of the best things BF5 did. Why remove all that

Message 49 of 259 (2,219 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Please God fix the crash on Radeon VII cards if Sundance comes close to you. I can't finish a round!!
Message 50 of 259 (2,218 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help