Re: Battlefield Briefing: Exploring Battlefield Portal

by Agent_JackRyan

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Looking forward to BF Portal.
I hope there will be more maps added from BF1942, BF2, BF Vietnam etc., also some cool gadgets like the Jetpack from BF1942 Secret Weapons of WWII, cool features like the music in vehicles from BF Vietnam or gameplay like the submarines / ships fights from BF1942. 

Message 31 of 92 (1,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@givingtnt wrote:
@poohty_tWhat's great is that with the tools they're giving us, it doesn't matter. We can make our own >:D

actually , they made it very clear in their original post here " There will be some limitations such as not being able to build a Battle Royale mode (yes, we knew you would ask)"

Message 32 of 92 (1,707 Views)

★★ Novice

Will this let us enable BF3-style suppression? Loved that mechanic, and while I was initially disappointed that 2042 doesn't seem to feature *any* kind of suppression, having the option to re-enable that feature would be amazing

Message 33 of 92 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 This is looking very promising. Will we be able to set up a server to play with just a couple friends against a whole team of bots as some sort of coop mode?
Message 34 of 92 (1,688 Views)

@VersedFlame I can't remember the exact post but they did mention you'll be able to do that

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 35 of 92 (1,686 Views)

★ Novice

Thisnis going to be such a game changer! My platoon and other platoons that provide community events and servers are going to be super excited for this.  Thisnis a massive show of dedication from the teams involved in this to the players and micro communities and I for one thank you for this !! Super hyped now 

Message 36 of 92 (1,685 Views)

★★ Novice

You are definitely in thr minority buddy alot of people are not wanting the overplayed br 

Message 37 of 92 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice

They have stated it themselves there is no BR stop trying to beat a dead horse of an over played game mode

Message 38 of 92 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Amazing! The OG sandbox returns. Can't wait to see clan servers hosting some crazy modes.
Message 39 of 92 (1,675 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is amazing!  I am beyond excited. This is huge!  Great tool for streamers or content creators to use.  I know it has just been announced but I have a big request and that is to bring back BFBC2 Vietnam Maps and weapons/vehicles.  I can already see myself trying to set up a game on Valparaiso with Vietnam era weapons.  Oh the options!!!

Message 40 of 92 (1,671 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help