Battlefield Briefing: Exploring Battlefield Hazard Zone

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Exploring Battlefield Hazard Zone

★ Novice
@SeoFood what, apex?! 😂 Good luck with that.
Message 21 of 73 (4,192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Does this mean we can have classes in the base game back, I love battlefield, but so far nothing about 2042 has really wowed me.

Message 22 of 73 (4,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today's market is tough and IDK I'm glad it's not free to make cheaters less cheatery but since it's not free I question how often it'll be played and will this bring people in who already play stuff like this I highly doubt it there are no tangible rewards except the next round can I earn sick * skins to show off in other modes to make players ask how I got it but If I'm wrong that would be nice if I'm not what's the point 

Message 23 of 73 (4,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CaboTristao I hope it is free to play!!! @Straatford87
Message 24 of 73 (4,170 Views)

★★ Novice

looks fun , looking forward to seeing it in practice

Message 25 of 73 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Novice

No real info was provided.

Is there any ground loot you can find? POI that have weapons or weapon attachments. If i lose multiple matches and fail to extract, do i lose all my gear? Does this mean there is any free weapons to start from?

Will there be Hardcore gameplay? i.e., limited HUD, friendly fire, fast ttk?

You say you don't have to engage with the enemy squads, but it the ONLY objective is to acquire data drives and all the squads are forced to take them, then you are actually forcing us to engage the enemy squads. 

Is there any other reason to join a match except for collecting data drives? Can we kill the other squads and loot their gear? Is there cosmetic items to collect or earn? Will there be a shop?

Does anyone talk to each other in your studio? 

Im more confused about this game after seeing this short clip montage than i was before it. 

Thanks EA for another failed Firestorm. 

Message 26 of 73 (4,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im sorry, can you explain how this is like EFT?
Is there ground loot to collect? Multiple weapons, attachments, gear, throwables like grenades or stuns? Whats the TTk like, friendly fire on? Proximity chat? Have you seen EFT?

Message 27 of 73 (4,120 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Straatford87 It’s all new game mode. It almost feels like rainbow 6 siege. Also with some vehicles in it. I was not expecting you can have vehicles in it. I actually would like to give it a try. It looks very fun. Over all crazy things about it. It looks very tuff
Message 28 of 73 (4,114 Views)

★★ Novice
@SeoFood Bye bye
Message 29 of 73 (4,107 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 so you force us to play with 3 randoms if 3 friends aren't online? No solo?
Message 30 of 73 (4,098 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help