Battlefield Briefing: Answering Your Reveal Questions

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing - Answering Your Reveal Questions

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@lateagaingeraldYes there more than likely will be clouds on some maps for jet combat. Especially when the storms come in.

Message 151 of 173 (958 Views)

★★ Novice
@Jesse165 will they be similar in texture where planes can pass through them and block view at the same time? like when in water?
Message 152 of 173 (938 Views)

★ Novice

For the Weapon PLUS system, will we be able to modify swap out the pre-selected attachments with different attachments or is it just defined by a preset?

Message 153 of 173 (925 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@lateagaingerald Possibly but don't know for sure.
Message 154 of 173 (906 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@oSaetikx I believe so but can't confirm that yet. I guess it would depend on how many attachments there are for each weapon.
Message 155 of 173 (904 Views)

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Answering Your Reveal Questions

★ Pro

I seriously hope that you will include an offline mode for Battlefield 2042 in the future. Most people don't have strong internet in their homes and it would be a missed opportunity to make a mode with offline support with bots.

Besides, it's sad that there won't be split screen for this game but I guess there's always alternatives for it.

Anyway, thanks for posting this info @Straatford87! Looking forward to this game!  😎

Message 156 of 173 (823 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield Briefing: Answering Your Reveal Questions

★★★★ Novice

Hype

Message 157 of 173 (794 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah this really needs to be looked at, whats worse is there is no way to report people who are obviously cheating.

As there is no word on them even thinking about this i wont be preordering 2042 as i dont want to play a game where its going to be rammed by aim-bots again.
BF4 has less of this problem but thats because the servers are community run

BFV has this in huge waves, you will get a good few games in then BAM aim-bots everywhere and its not even subtle, you can literally see them snap around to the point its actually depressing cause Dice dont seem to give a flying hell about this (or they do which i bet they do. but seem to be doing literally nothing about it)

Message 158 of 173 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The new battlefield 2042 game better get this hacking problem under control. People who to play the game. To enjoy it. Not to be hacked all the time. If they do. Not get hacked or get hacked. I am not playing it on day one. Are for the first week. I know it’s going to happen anyway. Because bf5 it’s always more worse then bf1. I don’t play those anymore because they get hacked nonstop. The Matter fact I’ll play offline for the first week on battlefield 2042. Because they say it well be optional to play offline, and online as well. Yes it’s going to happen. They already confirmed it. I use to play consoles’. I give it up back on 2019. I move on to pc. Who needs console anymore. They make you buy subscription cards’ to play online. With WiFi on. Pc you don’t have to pay subscription cards’ all you need it’s good internet connection that’s very strong. 900 mpbs. Mine is about 450 mpbs. I am afraid battlefield 2042 might play against hackers from some where that is not my country. That’s all battlefield 5 problem. I stop playing that game since before 2019 started. I went to play other games that doesn’t play against hackers. Sorry that’s a personal thing. I don’t want the new battlefield 2042 have hackers. It looks so very good to play on. if you are pc player or console payer no advice people. I just got your back on this. No body wants to get hackers from pc to console gaming for the new battlefield game. Come on know. Fix it. Make it right please.  No advice on bf5 game. I really am so sorry. I just did really like it. Please don’t be mad at me. I am not canceling my order on the game. Can’t wait to play the beta , the full lunch of the game. I am extremely very excited about it. I hope you let new players can play against cpu bots. Like al Soldiers. Non cpu bots as well. For experience players let them play want they  want to play on. It’s that fair enough? Do you remember Star Wars battlefront 1? Back in 2015? Yes I do. They had cpu bots on the game for offline players. Yes I enjoy it. Yes I did set it offline for about 8 weeks. Then I set to play online for long time. I thought it was good. Just hard. Bf5 was like Star Wars battlefront 2. Battlefield one was more extremely hard to play on. It was very good. Not to fast pace. Bf5, Star Wars battlefront 2 was way to much faster to me. I am sorry. Star Wars battlefront 2 Did not play against cpu players. I missed it. I did not really enjoy it. Playing against online players. I am sorry. 

Message 159 of 173 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Player55I second this person's opinion!

Message 160 of 173 (733 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help