Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Battlefield Briefing - Answering Your Reveal Questions

★★★★ Guide
@Jesse165 Agreed!
Message 161 of 173 (997 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Will BF2042 take advantage of PS5s 3D Audio tech?

Message 162 of 173 (977 Views)

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Answering Your Reveal Questions

★★ Novice

Will we be able to shoot out lights this time? in rooms, and out doors? that will add another layer into game play Standard smile

Message 163 of 173 (884 Views)

★★★ Pro

Please remember this. Please read this please. I want the Visibility to  be better  I don’t want to see Tanks not to be bad or Helicopters not to be bad. I want them to be very good. Please No Elite classs’ or  Behems’ no dark grey picture. No on slow movements on tanks! No slow movements on on slow helicopters’. No on less cover. No on hackers no on cheating. No on Thermal. I want to have more better cover on recon class or other class please! I don’t want the helicopters to be super fast by ranking off. I want it to be easy start off. I don’t like it when go’s  super fast when you can’t get good control of your vehicles’. I don’t like it when go’s  super fast when you can’t get good control of your Weapons to do it too. I am glad I brought all this up. Yes I am very concern about those new game. Please let be good. Please let the game finish strong 

Message 164 of 173 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@iigloo So they can give the impression that you are going to get an answer, but they very rarely will reply to any forums...just like from Desert Combat (2003) unil BFV....for years they sucked.
Message 165 of 173 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Playersince05 it's called checkers
Message 166 of 173 (708 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Games looooking great
Message 167 of 173 (673 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Based on previously releases the only problem with the destructive environment was the V1 Rocket from battlefield 5 it was very easy to use non destructible environments to avoid being hit by the missile. I mean I like the concept of it. but for the best reinforcement in the game. it could be potentially useless. I like the trains, and the blimps, and the large tank in battlefield 1 will there be anything like that in the content?
Message 168 of 173 (604 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Playersince05 Yesterday I took down an attack chopper... with a knife.
Message 169 of 173 (603 Views)

★ Novice

Enemy uncaps should NEVER be out of bounds.. Aircraft should NEVER start mid air.  Commander MUST be in game.

BF2 was chess. this is run and gun cod stuff... nothing clever about ways to win.... or at least ways to not lose....

https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

Message 170 of 173 (531 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help