Re: Battlefield Briefing - Answering Your Reveal Questions

by SantiShadows_YT

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
when will the pc requirements be released?

Message 71 of 173 (2,143 Views)

★★ Novice

Will there be mouse and keyboard support for console?

Message 72 of 173 (2,141 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Deity I echo Deity's questions here @Straatford87.

EA continues to boast Battlefield community being this amazing thing, but without these tools it will continue to stagnate and people will continue to jump off to other gaming experiences. The "sandbox" experience, with choice to play the game the way that it suits you has been mentioned already. I think it's vitally important to remember the choice we should be able to have in not just gameplay itself, but how we choose to choose to interact and spend time in the game.
Message 73 of 173 (2,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,Are you able to make more efforts to offer the game in September? It's hard to wait for October.

Message 74 of 173 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

will next-generation consoles support a mouse and keyboard?

Message 75 of 173 (2,089 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 It's well known that certain multiplayer-only games such as Verdun and Tannenberg have dedicated offline bot support. Even though Battlefield 2042 will be a multiplayer-only experience, is it possible for the dev team to make concessions and allow for certain modes to be played offline? Perhaps DICE could allow for Custom/Private game customization where a finite amount of bots are used and progression can be toggled on or off, like in Battlefront II. I'm certain DICE can come up with a solution to allow for offline play so those looking to play but lack money or a decent Internet connection can still play the game.
Message 76 of 173 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'll love play this map in new engine!

Message 77 of 173 (2,067 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok it's good to see an option for crossplay, but what if I have a bigger group of friends than 4? Will we be able to play as a team? will the game move players from a specific team? can we do it? can we have in game chat outside our squad chat? communities need to be able to play together. RSP?

Message 78 of 173 (2,059 Views)

★ Novice
@Straatford87 Will it have a different anticheat? Not like Battlefield 1 and 5. Even call of duty on the xbox 360 has less cheaters
Message 79 of 173 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please make the chat open to all words.
The soldier say badwords, and i can't write.

Message 80 of 173 (2,048 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help