@Straatford87 that's some dope new Informations bro 

I'm even more Hyped now! Party hat

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 51 of 173 (2,602 Views)

Re: Battlefield Briefing - Answering Your Reveal Questions

★★ Novice

I'm curious about this too. Wonder if it will be like BF4 where at least one weapon type was exclusive to a class, while the rest were universal.

Message 52 of 173 (2,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 53 of 173 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happy to see cross play! I currently play warzone on PS5 and gaming laptop when I'm not at home. There are a couple of things you should focus on to make the cross play experience better and more fair:

* Equally good mouse + keyboard support on console as on PC

* Same graphics and especially FOV settings on console.

* Preferably a function to cloud-copy the settings between platforms for a uniform experience

* Better anti-cheat on PC, perhaps you could utilize the AI-bots to detect cheaters in real time on the servers.

Message 54 of 173 (2,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Straatford87

"And lastly, different game modes will use different areas of our large maps. For example, when playing Conquest you’ll fight on certain areas of the map that aren’t available in Breakthrough and vice versa. This is one of the strengths of our massive play-spaces where different game modes bring more variety of experiences. "

So we will have these huge maps but still be limited on where on the map we can play based on game modes?  not the best idea IMO

"Can you completely opt-out of using AI Soldiers?

In the All-Out Warfare set of experiences of Conquest and Breakthrough, AI Soldiers are used to backfill servers and you cannot opt-out of playing with them. However, there is a cap to how many of them you can encounter in a multiplayer match. In general, you will not experience more AI soldiers than players unless the match is still filling-up, or almost empty. Players will always have matchmaking priority over AI."

I see that AI bots will be non-adjustable.. With that in mind, how will game groups/communities/clans be able to conduct scrims and clanVclan games (i.e. 5v5, 20-60V20-60, etc) without interference from these bots?

Also I noticed nothing mentioned about community/RSP servers yet.. as a gaming group member, having customizable servers is of great concern to us and seriously needs to be addressed early on in the dev process / alpha test phases.

Can anyone official provide some feedback or commentgs on the servers and where DICE's mindset is?

Message 55 of 173 (2,587 Views)

★ Novice

Hello i have an question will you change thé kill cam when you kill someone with knife because i Heard that in bf2042 its in 3rd Person... But in all other battlefield was in 1rst person, thanks 

Message 56 of 173 (2,564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Shut up

Message 57 of 173 (2,566 Views)

★★ Novice

What this guy asked!

Message 58 of 173 (2,556 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello! I am an incredible fan of the first person melee systems that have been in place since BF3. In BF1 and V, they're even better and more immersive and cinematic, due to the first person nature. 

Will there be an option to keep takedowns and executions in first person? 

I also (like many others) experience motion sickness, when I am forced to transition from first person, into a third person kill, then back into first person. It is quite nauseating for me. 

With that in mind, I think that would be a great feature, to offer both first and third person executions, as accessibility is a much desired and appreciated feature in today's industry. 

Would love to know! Cheers

Message 59 of 173 (2,541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Will groups of 10+ friends be able to play on the same server without being split up by SBMM after a round?

Message 60 of 173 (2,539 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help