xbox one call to ea about trouble of rental server, they can't help me

by Sgt-viper91x

Original Post

xbox one call to ea about trouble of rental server, they can't help me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I rented a server for 1 month and it wont show up in the server browser, so nobody can join it.

I called EA customer support, and they restarted my server and took me through trouble shooting step.

This problem is still happening, I can join my server throough the rental server tab at the main menu, but it wont show up in the server browser.

I rang ea again and this time they said there is nothing they can do for me and they have no options, and told me sorry, and hanged up.

so now i am left with no server and money wasted.

please somebody from the damn studio help me get this sorted.

it's things like this that gives you a bad reputaiton making customers believe you do not care at all.

Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)

Re: xbox one call to ea about trouble of rental server, they can't help me

Hero
@Sgt-viper91x What's the name of the server? I'm curious to see if I can find it on my Xbox.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (598 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hell Golmud 24/7 & paracel

Message 3 of 6 (580 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sgt-viper91x "there is nothing they can do"

Hmmmm... it might be just me, but I've heard that quite a lot from EA.

I am sure they didn't have any issues taking your money!
Message 4 of 6 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

to be fair, those ea employers i spoke to on the phone, its not really their fault. It is the developers and higher up people in charge of the  developers fault.

the lady on the phone on a previous call was nice, she explain that some people have been calling in about trouble with their servers only lasting maybe a week or not even showing at all, but ultimatlely she has no control on these issues at all, and it all points back to the studio team.

I doubt the studio team will be in contact with me, as we pretty much know the reputation of ea.

Message 5 of 6 (549 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sgt-viper91x I have no beef with the EA advisors. I have always been treated well by them. I just spoke to one myself yesterday. But it won't go beyond them. If they can't fix the issue, that's it. There is no way to escalate an issue. They serve as a lightning rod to all the quirks gamers have to endure.
Message 6 of 6 (537 Views)