why batllefield on 1.20 update on ps3 is geting stuck in rain loading screen

by rocktorbor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why batllefield on 1.20 update on ps3 is geting stuck in rain loading screen

★ Novice

hi i have a problem with my batllefield 4 on ps3 when i download the 1.20 update to play online it gets stuck on the rain loading screen

Message 1 of 4 (690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why batllefield on 1.20 update on ps3 is geting stuck in rain loading screen

@rocktorbor Unfortunately there isn't a lot of troubleshooting available on PS3. The next step that we normally recommend if the database rebuild doesn't work is to uninstall and reinstall the game and expansion packs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (626 Views)

All Replies

Re: why batllefield on 1.20 update on ps3 is geting stuck in rain loading screen

@rocktorbor It may helps to rebuild your PS3's database as described here: http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/01/28/tips-and-tricks-ps3-rebuild-database-faq-recovery-menu/
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 4 (653 Views)

★ Novice

it still stuck and the disc is not damaged is new

Message 3 of 4 (650 Views)

@rocktorbor Unfortunately there isn't a lot of troubleshooting available on PS3. The next step that we normally recommend if the database rebuild doesn't work is to uninstall and reinstall the game and expansion packs.

Message 4 of 4 (627 Views)