why I did not get veteran battlepack?

by fiorgynn

Original Post

Re: why I did not get veteran battlepack?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hey graudin i guess this may explains it you are getting 1 battle pack pr month from premium http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/ the 3 other premium gold battle pack we has got is just a bonus i guess

Message 11 of 131 (10,431 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea I've seen the premium calender and that very thing partly why I'm hoping for an official word on premium packs so we can have a final say on how they will be given out instead of a bunch of people stating guesses as fact all over the place

By itself that would explain where the 12 battlepacks come from(though we were promised 12 for "pre-ordering" so it isn't really a reward for pre-ordering unless it's not retroactive) but then that doesn't explain why I and others got 3 packs clearing saying "premium" on them

Message 12 of 131 (10,421 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah they haven't explained it so well

Message 13 of 131 (10,416 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just like EA to f up an offer. Early launch on the 28th... FAIL EA. Battlepack for BF3... FAIL EA. See the trend? #EAFAIL

Message 14 of 131 (10,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why should I lose the bonus experience at the start of the game because of someone's mistakes?

multiplayer starts in my area in a few hours,my friends have bonus exp, but I'm no, that does not give us evolve equally.

Message 15 of 131 (10,193 Views)

where is my battlepack?

★★★ Newbie

where is my battlepack?  i'am Veteran of bf3. 

Message 16 of 131 (10,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

this is related to battlepacks, so thought i would post it here, my lvl 10  Gold battlepack, came with 5 items, 2 camo's 2 xp boosts and 1 weapon attachment.

but it never gave me one of the camo's and on battle log it now lists 4 items only. so did i get shafted on 1 of the items?

Message 17 of 131 (10,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok, me and my friend, both of us have the same problem - we pre-ordered both Battlefield 4 Standart Edition and Premium Status for it. Now, when the game is released, we have only 3 battlepacks for pre-ordering standart edition, and not that 12 battlepacks, that Premium Status should provide. So, I hope that you can solve this issue in near future as of now, alot of people I know have the same issue.

PS.

Oh, we didn't get Veteran packs either, altho we own all BF games, starting from Battlefield 2.

Message 18 of 131 (10,023 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I didn't even receive the Pre-order bonuses... Battlelog says "YoshiPL preordered Battlefield 4!" but I didn't receive neither the Pre-order battlepacks nor the Veteran Status (4). Also one more question, are the pre-order battlepacks only for the digital deluxe or are the standard pre-orders get them too?

Message 19 of 131 (10,013 Views)

★★ Novice

How is this supposedly solved? (I'm having the no vet battle pack issue also)

There is no solution in the entire thread... Just a mod saying "we're looking into it"

Message 20 of 131 (10,012 Views)