Re: why I did not get veteran battlepack?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why I did not get veteran battlepack?

★★★ Novice

Today my friend and me pre-ordered bf4. my friend got veteran battlepack, and I no (although we bought bf3 together (in 2011), and i have bf3,bf1942,bh and bp4f on my account. What I have to do to get it?

Message 1 of 131 (23,094 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

EDIT 3/6/14: Hi guys, the Veteran Battlepack should now be available to eligible PC players. If it doesn't show up immediately, please relog into Battelog.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 131 (22,899 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

There's something strange with these packs. Some people say that there is a minimum vet rank you need to have to obtain this pack. But lots of people with small vet ranks (e.g. 2 or 3) have this pack when people with high vet rank(e.g. 7 like me haha) didn't get it. Looks like dice have some kind of issue with em. Let's wait till launch and if we don't get them after it I suggest to contacy support via live chat.

Message 2 of 131 (22,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

EDIT 3/6/14: Hi guys, the Veteran Battlepack should now be available to eligible PC players. If it doesn't show up immediately, please relog into Battelog.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 131 (22,900 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is semi related but can we can an official word on what's going on with the 12 Battlepacks from BF4 Premium?

Some people have already received 3 myself being one of them while some have received none and now people are saying that based on the Premium Calendar http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/ they will be release over a years time. If that is the case what are the 3 premium packs for some of us have received and why hasn't everyone with premium gotten them.

Message 4 of 131 (22,644 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Garudin, I assume those who got the 3 extra packs bought the Digital Deluxe edition?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 131 (22,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry not sure how to show my packs but the "Premium" packs I'm talking about are titled Premium and not Deluxe, Veteran or Pre-order

http://i7.minus.com/iPixXHc4WWPMh.png

This is a screenshot someone else posted but it shows what I mean

Ok figured out how http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/garudin/

You'll see I got 7 Packs, 3 from the Deluxe edition, 3 from Premium called Premium packs, and one Veteran pack

Message 6 of 131 (22,586 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got the same problem pre oder bf 4 + premium and got 3 premium ,3 digidal delux battlepacks but no veteran i am Veteranstatus 3 

Message 7 of 131 (22,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Ah, thanks garudin, I misunderstood your initial question(sorryStandard smile).

starwarszombie, some players who should  have gotten their Veteran pack have not, and we are looking into the issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 131 (22,493 Views)

★★ Novice

how many veteran battle packs can you get?

Message 9 of 131 (22,490 Views)

Community Manager

Just the one, as far as I know. I've edited my response to make that more clear now. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 131 (22,478 Views)