Re: where are my battle reports

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where are my battle reports

★★ Novice

Hello i havent played bf4 about a year and i wanted to see my latest  battle reports but as i click on it ( the map of that latest game i played ) error an error comes " 

FAILED TO LOAD REPORT

Could not find the Battle Report in the Statistics engine " after that i couldnt find my favorite battle reports  ( im premium ) 

Can you help please ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 12 (4,515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you're unable to pull up your battle reports can you let us know what your Origin ID is and what region in the world you're located in? (Country)

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (4,335 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@MasterYashida Hello,

I just checked my latest reports and I was able to see all them without issues. Can you try to check your reports now and see if the still persists? Also, maybe you need to try different browsers.

Message 2 of 12 (4,495 Views)

★★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

@MasterYashida Hello,

I just checked my latest reports and I was able to see all them without issues. Can you try to check your reports now and see if the still persists? Also, maybe you need to try different browsers.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried an other browser and as i click 'reports' button i got this"CURRENTLY UNAVAIBLE 

Sorry, we can't display this player's stats currently. Please check back later."

I tried to see my lafest battle reports but i got same error.

I don't understand why it's happening i am premium and at least my favorite battle reports should have remain.

Message 3 of 12 (4,481 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MasterYashida

If you play some games do you see any battle reports show up within the next 24 hours? 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 12 (4,468 Views)

★★ Novice

im not able to play.I have no ds3 and i don't have wifi connection to download battlefield 4.

My profile is  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Yashida_TR/stats/1507657834/ps3/

Message 5 of 12 (4,461 Views)

Community Manager

I'd try to reconnect to the servers to re-sync your account. I tried clicking on the Battle Reports myself and it's showing up with the same error. If re-syncing to the servers does not fix this, I'm afraid there is no way for us to recover that data.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 12 (4,430 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not big deal after all.I appreciate for your help.

I hope it works.

Message 7 of 12 (4,426 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, i have the exact same problem here !
Message 8 of 12 (4,354 Views)

Community Manager

If you're unable to pull up your battle reports can you let us know what your Origin ID is and what region in the world you're located in? (Country)

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 12 (4,336 Views)

Battlelog Fails To Load Previous Battle Report

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I am unable to bring up battle reports from previous sessions. I have attempted to do this across three different browser types. I can see that there is a battle report, but when I go to “see full report” it gives me an error. I have attached a screenshot. 

• My Origin ID is Menenhetet (United States)
  • i am currently banned by BF4DB without these reports to cite as evidence that I was not using aim cheating software; 
  • My inability to pull up detailed reports is severely impacting my gameplay, as nearly every server out there runs through BF4DB. 
  • This ban was Implemented 10 months ago and I’m just finding out about it now, being that I’m back into the game. 
  • The stats I am trying to pull up contain the “questionable stats”.
  • The Battle Reports i need to audit are from 2014.
  • The servers in question were trade kill servers (tradekillonly)

Thank you for your time. 

7DB69690-ECDA-460F-8577-29DFCA932D60.jpeg

Message 10 of 12 (4,115 Views)