what do it means "increase the server capacity"

by GVlXxf

Original Post

what do it means "increase the server capacity"

★★★★ Guide

we knew this game have no official server, i dont understand what do it means? some server is running by official partner or somthing? what the server name looklike in this case? what about server capacity for Asia region?

what i knew, it increased server capacity at US, then EU, so US and EU have increased server capacity ATM, what about other region?ppl are still active in the game, for an example, there was so less in Asia region.

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Re: what do it means "increase the server capacity"

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

The console servers are using Official servers mixed with RSP servers.  @GVlXxf

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Atic so the news is about on console side only (increased server capacity),
Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@GVlXxf wrote:

we knew this game have no official server, i dont understand what do it means? some server is running by official partner or somthing? what the server name looklike in this case? what about server capacity for Asia region?

what i knew, it increased server capacity at US, then EU, so US and EU have increased server capacity ATM, what about other region?ppl are still active in the game, for an example, there was so less in Asia region.

Hi @GVlXxf,

EA/DICE has been so kind to setting up many more of their 'official servers' here after the recent influx back into the BF4 player population worldwide after the BF2042 announcements hinting it will be like BF3/BF4 on steroids, and many see the BF4 game as a great place now to get warmed up for the BF2042 release and epic sandbox gameplay!  

We refer to these servers as 'official' because they are run officially (and unofficially :o) by EA/DICE and not by any individual players or clans.  You can easily identify them when you use the server browser by the used server naming convention.  As I understand your location is in Asia Pacific, then I tried to browse for BF4 servers there.  And here you see just a small subset of the many many servers available in the APAC region for PS4/PS5 players:

Have fun with it!

Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

DICE Servers.JPG

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)