unfair ban on (2142) BrigGens server

by kernowsmiffy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unfair ban on (2142) BrigGens server

★★ Novice

i was today banned without warning from this server and it makes me wonder why servers are allowed to abuse players in this way ,we pay good money to be able to have a fair game and i have read about this server elsewhere and the way they ban players ,it seems they need looking into as it has been said they are just massaging their stat to make themselves look better.

anyway i think we would be better off without bad servers as they only cause ill feeling.

better off gone

see who agrees

Message 1 of 4 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unfair ban on (2142) BrigGens server

@kernowsmiffy wrote:

i was today banned without warning from this server and it makes me wonder why servers are allowed to abuse players in this way ,we pay good money to be able to have a fair game and i have read about this server elsewhere and the way they ban players ,it seems they need looking into as it has been said they are just massaging their stat to make themselves look better.

anyway i think we would be better off without bad servers as they only cause ill feeling.

better off gone

see who agrees

Server admins have the latitude to set server rules as well as kick or ban players who refuse to follow those rules.  If you don't like that either only play on servers with the 'official" preset (admins cannot kick or ban on this preset) or only play on "ranked" servers that you have heard are good. 

When you're banned from a server don't get angry, just find another server and play some Battlefield.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

same sh*t, got banned for "cheater + sus on istats", they say, the first reaction was dafuq, srsly? but then i just agreed with that...

Message 2 of 4 (481 Views)

@kernowsmiffy wrote:

better off gone

see who agrees

Server admins have the latitude to set server rules as well as kick or ban players who refuse to follow those rules.  If you don't like that either only play on servers with the 'official" preset (admins cannot kick or ban on this preset) or only play on "ranked" servers that you have heard are good. 

When you're banned from a server don't get angry, just find another server and play some Battlefield.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no problem getting banned from a server for infringing their rules but to get banned and not know why is WRONG as you say I will go to another server  but it would be nice if  server had the courtesy of telling me WHY I was fairly new and twice I have been banned it may have been I was Over eager not having played on line but to not make the same mistake on other servers would be good to know WHY I WAS BANNED surely

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)