sus

by gladiator33172

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sus

★★★ Newbie

My account was suspended when I recovered an old account of mine. I have been trying to solve this issue since last year. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sus

@gladiator33172 wrote:

My account was suspended when I recovered an old account of mine. I have been trying to solve this issue since last year. Any help would be greatly appreciated

We cannot handle bans or suspensions on this forum. If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at lets_talk@ea.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (503 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Not sure what you can do, I've heard of people calling for help regarding that stuff.  But I don't know how they do it.

Message 2 of 3 (506 Views)

@gladiator33172 wrote:

We cannot handle bans or suspensions on this forum. If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at lets_talk@ea.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (504 Views)