Re: stuck on joining server this day and couldn't join any server PS4 platform

by jetbrown

Original Post

stuck on joining server this day and couldn't join any server PS4 platform

★★★ Newbie

at 9:00 on 3rd of December 2019, while i was playing the EA failed its connection and almost 2 hors i couldn't log in BF4, now i can't join any server, its stuck on joining server, i need help

Message 1 of 14 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Julyan6666 remove your filters on server search mate Standard smile
Message 2 of 14 (2,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Removing filters doesn't work.

Message 3 of 14 (2,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  • I also have this problem.Have you solve it now?
Message 4 of 14 (2,137 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@Julyan6666 I'm also in the same boat. Last night I was booted from a game. Got an EA connection issue popup. When I could connect again I went back into the server browser, and it looked like everyone was kicked out of the games they were playing. But, since then I haven't been able to join a server. It's stuck on "joining server". Have tried restarting, logging into EA using my PSN Id. Thinking about completely reinstalling the game. Can't find any info that gives a specific answer in my searches. Any help would be appreciated!
Message 5 of 14 (2,129 Views)

★ Novice

Solved it here. I gave my PS4 a static IP address and forwarded the ports needed for BF4. You can find those here: https://portforward.com/battlefield-4/

Restarted my modem and PS4 and can join servers now.

Message 6 of 14 (2,121 Views)

stuck in "joining server" when I want to join a server in game

★ Novice

The problem just started today, I can't join some or all of the servers for some reason. It just says "Joining server" when I go to join a server.

Message 7 of 14 (2,000 Views)

★ Novice

Same bro

Message 8 of 14 (2,000 Views)

Re: stuck in "joining server" when I want to join a server in game

★★★★ Novice

Me too.  Quick match connects but only to an empty server.  I've run everything as an admin, reloaded Origin, Punkbuster and the game itself, run the game repair, turned of firewalls and virus scanners - still no luck.  

Message 9 of 14 (1,975 Views)

Re: stuck in "joining server" when I want to join a server in game

★★★★ Novice

Update - although I can join a quickmatch server - when the server restarts for the correct number of players, I get booted with a "you have lost connection to the server" message.

@N0ob_C3nTR4L wrote:

The problem just started today, I can't join some or all of the servers for some reason. It just says "Joining server" when I go to join a server.

Message 10 of 14 (1,970 Views)