stats on bf4stats.com are not updating

by bhutchins1a

Original Post

stats on bf4stats.com are not updating

★★ Novice

Ever since I hit 4669 hours (or thereabouts) of game time on BF4 my stats on bf4stats.com have been frozen. My in-game name can be found and my cumulative score updates but nothing else (since about May 2017). See attached PDF.

Pick any category you like, and it doesn't update.

Stats on battlelog are updating fine.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 11 (2,631 Views)

Re: stats on bf4stats.com are not updating

Hero (Retired)

Hey @bhutchins1a,

The website bf4stats.com isn't run by DICE or EA, so we are not able to assist with issues on their side. I would recommend you try logging out and back into your account on their site and see if that resolves the issue. If not, I'd post to their forums here or tweet them.

Thanks,

aqpv

Message 2 of 11 (2,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. I'll check them out.

Message 3 of 11 (2,590 Views)

★★ Novice

One other quick question: the time played does not update in battlelog. It has been stuck on 4669 hours since early May, 2017. What could be causing that?

Message 4 of 11 (2,563 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bhutchins1a It's strange, looks like this is a synchronization issue. Can you please try to play few full rounds and check back your Time? Make sure you play on Ranked servers. Please let us know.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 11 (2,557 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, thank you for the response. I have played 100-150 rounds on ranked servers since the time parameter quit updating. It has been stuck on 4669 for over 2 months.
Message 6 of 11 (2,551 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @bhutchins1a,

do any other stats update in the detailed stats section of Battlelog, for example Repairs / Revives / Resupplies / Kills or none at all?

Message 7 of 11 (2,532 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like everything else is updating. All the weapon kills update, total kills update, revives update, score, ratios - everything but time played seems to be updating properly. Somehow, because the time played value isn't updating, none of my statistics on bf4stats.com is updating either.

Thanks again for your help!

Message 8 of 11 (2,526 Views)

★★ Novice

So it looks like somebody somehow updated my time by increasing it 1 hour (exactly 1 hour) and bf4stats.com updated (just something extra that I'm interested in - bf4stats.com won't update unless time played changes, so we're destined to face this issue again in another month, according to the bf4stats programmer).

That said, I've now played 3 or 4 hours on ranked servers since my time was updated and my time is now not updating but everything else seems to be.

It's not a huge issue, but it would sure be nice if it could get fixed.

Thanks!

Message 9 of 11 (2,471 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. My "time played" stopped updating in battlelog and my stats in bf4stats consequently stop updating too. That started happening a long time ago but became definitive about 4 months ago. I have made over 12 thousand SUAV kills since then, so battlelog shows 47k SUAV kills while bf4stats shows only 35k. The problem started for me in specific servers, I mean, by the time I noticed I would still play in quite a few different servers, and some would them would update the playtime while others would not. Fewer servers were updating play time, so there was a time when I had one I knew would in my favorites list even though I did not like playing there, but I would play a partial round there every week just to get my time played updated. At some point not even that last server was updating play time anymore, so I could not get my stats to update in b4stats, and since then I have been accumulating SUAV kills.

Message 10 of 11 (1,885 Views)