★ Novice

if i buy battlefield 4 can i transfer my ps3 stats over to the ps4

Message 1 of 8 (1,200 Views)

Re: stat transfer

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 8 (1,190 Views)

★ Novice

thanks mate had a little look at the link it doesnt say if it stops after a certain date so lets hope its doesn't

Message 3 of 8 (1,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@SF_GR1M_R3AP3R Have a look at this video lol I was just about to edit my post when you posted lol. I am still looking for a link on this I have seen in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDF8mHMLF9U

Message 4 of 8 (1,185 Views)

★ Novice

i think it still does work mate cheers pal! 

Message 5 of 8 (1,181 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SF_GR1M_R3AP3R,

The stat transfer does, indeed, still work. There was a promotion for the PS4 that had an end date, but it wasn't related to stat or Premium transfers. You should be prompted to transfer your stats the first time you boot up the game. Pay careful attention, because if you accidentally hit the wrong button and select no, there is no turning back.

Message 6 of 8 (1,170 Views)

★ Novice

thanks bud so my premium i bought off the store on ps3 will transfer over aswell? also does is matter if its a disk version or downloaded off the store?

Message 7 of 8 (1,167 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SF_GR1M_R3AP3R

As long as you play on the SAME EXACT PSN account as you had on PS3, the Premium will transfer as well.  Make sure you go to the in-game store to get this, as the PSN store will try to charge you.  Also, as @EA_Stiv stated, make sure you be very careful and dont pass by the stat prompt screen.  If it does not pop-up for you, DO NOT PLAY.  Try the steps below, as some users have not been receiving the prompt.  The second of the two workarounds is the easiest and has worked for more people than the first.

There was an issue a little while back that caused the prompt screen to not show up. Below is a workaround that worked for people at the time, see if it still works.

1. Sign out of your PSN ID and sign in as Guest
2. Start Battlefield 4 and go to main menu
3. Hit the PS Button to go to the dashboard and sign into your PSN Account
4. Go back into Battlefield 4 (It may say to reconnect controller)
5. Hit the PS Button > Dashboard, go to the Guest account and Sign Out
6. Re-open Battlefield 4 and choose your soldier
7. If it gets stuck on loading for a min or two, Close the Application and then open Battlefield 4 back up
8. You should now see the prompt

I did see one other possible workaround as well:

1. Close the BF4 application on your PS4
2. Log into your Battlelog profile
3. Hover over your name in the top-right corner and click "Change Soldier"
4. Under the far left column labeled "Active", hit the one next to your PS4 soldier so it turns green
5. Hit "Save"
6. Start BF4 back up on your PS4
7. You might now see the prompt

Post back and let me know which of the two (if any) worked for you.

DISCLAIMER:

Be aware, if you logged in and played even once, neither of the two options will work at all.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 8 of 8 (1,154 Views)