Re: something wrong to PunkBuster,Battlelog and Origin.....

by AdieShine-cn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

something wrong to PunkBuster,Battlelog and Origin.....

★ Guide

GMT+8 Date  2021-10-03 Time near 23:40,  PunkBuster kick me when I no hacking again!!,before this I done help my friend then trainning and record video for make a course of study。

after kick I use battlelog join a server for look error message,but it no happen,that's no any problem or bad show....

then I use battlelog join to Previous server and happen a bug,the error say :”can't start,please Check if installed the latest version and can strat from Origin。“

then 360 speed Browser can't use battlelog ALL join server functions,and after restart Origin,it not show player  information...

I tried sometimes restar Browser,but every join function still can't use.... I clicked join,commander join,observer,nothing happen....

I think it must happen something so PB kick,but what happened ?what's wrong, why PunkBuster not send a message or Email  for tell us detail ?

20211003 战地4 PBkick 01.jpg

20211003 战地4 PBkick 02.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (631 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Guide

@PBSTAFFNick  hello nick I saw your other posted ,look floor #1 can you help check ? after previous I asked over many players at some Group and Website,They answered that no one has seen PB answer...

this picture about GMT+8 date 09-21 near time 23:01,pb banned me with no hacking too, battlelog show ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AdieShine-cn' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #79755 ,I had use trouble ticket,but not any answer.....I hope PB can tell us where‘s the MULTIHACK..

001.jpg

- - - - - -

@sk1lld now no in banned so battlelog without error message....  and about PB website,in China,recent years as I know,no one saw PB answer....

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (576 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@AdieShine-cn If you lanch the game from battlelog you should get the complete message.

No one here can reverse a punkbuster ban. Your only hope is evenbalance.
Message 2 of 7 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 3 of 7 (614 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@PBSTAFFNick  hello nick I saw your other posted ,look floor #1 can you help check ? after previous I asked over many players at some Group and Website,They answered that no one has seen PB answer...

this picture about GMT+8 date 09-21 near time 23:01,pb banned me with no hacking too, battlelog show ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'AdieShine-cn' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #79755 ,I had use trouble ticket,but not any answer.....I hope PB can tell us where‘s the MULTIHACK..

001.jpg

- - - - - -

@sk1lld now no in banned so battlelog without error message....  and about PB website,in China,recent years as I know,no one saw PB answer....

Message 4 of 7 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AdieShine-cn As has been said on more than one occasion now: you need to appeal to Evenbalance. Nobody here can help you with a PunkBuster ban.

Alternatively you will be able to play on servers which don't use PunkBuster.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 7 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thx @ElliotLH ,

We have now had more than 10 separate threads started by @AdieShine-cn  on this same subject.

Not sure what we can do more for him to understand that it doesnt help to keep reposting on the same and that we have no way to help him here on his ban by Punkbuster....?

Message 6 of 7 (519 Views)

Hero
@CyberDyme Don't think there is anything else really, other than giving them the relevant info again. I think things just might be getting lost in translation.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (508 Views)