"Your request could not be processed. We're unable to verify this credit card"

by dodogong

Original Post

Re: "Your request could not be processed. We're unable to verify this credi

★★★★★ Novice

FOUND A SOLUTION!!

Buy digital game through Amazon, then after purchase it gives you the code.

I'm now FINALLY after hours of deadends, getting to play the game.

Message 11 of 19 (7,811 Views)

★ Novice

i know it's been awhile since the original post, but i just had this "we're unable to verify this credit card" problem starting feb 16/15, knew my card was good, contacted my cc provider, spoke to ea support via online chat.... nothing worked but read a post after clicking on one of the results on google after searching "we're unable to verify this credit card" ... apparently it happens alot to origin customers because that part is filled in automatically... anyways, came across a reply marked solved stating that purchasing a digital pc code from amazon would work.  probably would have if i didn't live in canada but clicked on another link that led me to greenmangaming.com .  just purchased, and can confirm everything works... standard account setup, cc info submission through greenmangaming.com, and the cc that couldn't be verfied by ea/origin the first 10-87 times will work the first time with these guys and you'll instantly receive a product code that you click and paste into the redeem product code box in the Origin client.  couple of clicks later you'll be rewarded with a shiny new premium label under your player name when you log in and 38?? (that's what i got) battlepacks .. mostly garbage dogtags as far as i can tell so far after opening 10 or so.  there's a few gold battlepacks in there at least for those who haven't unlocked all the bling for their gats and i've yet to login in a mp game on one of the expansion maps i should apparently now have access to, but, i'll be back if it doesn't work....  i've honestly never posted an online reply/solution/question/observation..anything..i don't even have a damn facebook page but felt compelled to hopefully help someone here.  hopefully someone who works at ea/origin in the programming cc verification software department.  thank you ea/origin for making me look like an idiot by phoning my cc provider 3 times accusing them of placing holds on my videogame cc purchases online.  i think you owe me some redeemable game codes.  or at least increase my k/d percentage to something respectable..... please.

Message 12 of 19 (7,760 Views)

★ Novice

OK GUYS IDK IF THIS WOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE, BUT I BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM FOREVER. I JUST PUT SPACES BETWEEN EVERY SET OF NUMBERS LIKE HOW IT COMES UP ON THE CARD ITSELF AND IT TOOK IT INSTANTLY I ALMOST CRIED I WAS SO HAPPY. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Message 13 of 19 (7,588 Views)

★ Novice

Sam here..

Message 14 of 19 (6,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How to fix this please tell me? =(

It worked before with my older card but when i deleted the old card details for new card, Now both cards do not work.

Message 15 of 19 (6,258 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @00zn 

I am really sorry, but we can`t manage individual accounts on our boards, you should raise this with the EA Advisors https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 16 of 19 (39,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you do that?

Message 17 of 19 (4,866 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

still experiencing this problem in March 2020 when trying to purchase a sims expansion set. EA keeps attempting to charge my credit card $1 for each attempt at purchasing, so i dont understand why it has all the right information to be able to charge me a dollar, but cant make the full purchase.

i have called EA support, and my credit card, both claim it is a problem with the other company. I've been told to wait 48hours and try again, though i dont see how this will change anything.

i am wondering if it can't verify my credit card because i am in Canada and EA is trying to process it in the US. either way it should not be THIS difficult to make a purchase. 

maybe the pirates life, is the life for me. 

Message 18 of 19 (4,234 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (4,088 Views)