Re: "This account is invalid"

by MUNKASACK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"This account is invalid"

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am currently having an issue on the Xbox One version of the game; I have not played it in about 2, possibly 3 years, and only now decided to try playing again. However, upon startup, I get an error saying that my account is invalid; I remember that my Microsoft email was linked in the past, and I now notice that only my PSN is linked to my Origin/EA account. Friends have said I may have gotten falsely banned; please respond as soon as possible. I would like a solution to this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (949 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Apollo_Hadyn

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (858 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Apollo_Hadyn

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (859 Views)

Invalid account

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to fix this issue with no results. All the troubleshooting articles I've read does nothing.

Message 3 of 4 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on here right now because of the same issue!  I go through an XBox one, and want to jam a bit after getting home from work so I can sleep, and now this crap has me up typing!  EA needs to fix this stupid *!  This is why I stopped buying games before, and I have no problem doing it again!  Damn it man!

Message 4 of 4 (758 Views)