"The Connection with EA Online was lost" BF4 PC

by OMHD

Original Post

"The Connection with EA Online was lost" BF4 PC

★★ Novice

I've been having a problem with Battlefield 4 recently. I sometimes get the error that says "The Connection with EA Online was lost." The weird thing is I don't have any problem for days but then suddenly I get this error. When I log in next day, the problem is gone. I would really appreciate someone's help on this.

Message 1 of 7 (8,665 Views)

Re: "The Connection with EA Online was lost" BF4 PC

Hero (Retired)

Hello @OMHD

Try to check this Connection Troubleshooting https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ Also, please tell us what is your platform.

Message 2 of 7 (8,645 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @OMHD 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 4. Have you tried to restart your PC and router? Disabling your antivirus software temporary can also solve this. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 7 (8,637 Views)

★ Novice

we also have the same issue, actually this always happens usually every 2 hours and quite often, it is a shame that EA platform is so badly designed and that they also don´t care about their customers. look around google, it shows several people have got the same problem and they just don´t care, what they want is to sell other games.. Do like me, don´t buy origin/EA games anymore, go for steam. I´d recommend you call of duty, all of them are quite compelling. and you don´t have to worry about the * EA platform.. all of their games got the same errors, even lord of the rings, which is a RPG game has those errors that throw an error message and stops the game. then you lose all your gameplay, they just don´t care and will only care if we stop thinking about EA games as an option.

Message 4 of 7 (7,849 Views)

★★ Novice

BS! It was working fine for years with antiviruses same router and PC and now it's gone. The problem is on games side not players!

Message 5 of 7 (7,488 Views)

★ Novice
@OMHD I know this is an old post but i deleted my save data from my PS3 and it worked accessing the online portion of the game after this. (Save the data to PS+ Cloud first)
Message 6 of 7 (4,943 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (4,920 Views)