I just did a restart on the ps4

Message 23 of 37 (3,045 Views)

Re: "Failed to connect to EA Online"

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with ufc 3 

Message 24 of 37 (2,912 Views)

★ Novice

the BF4 link is dead or does not exist, can EA stop using anti-consumer tactics please, i just want to play the game i paid a premium pass for!    ever since BF1 was launched the BF4 game has been messed with by EA/DICE, all the servers have fake player numbers on them and you are hard pressed to find a server with any population, and no!, it's not because people went to play other BF games, it's because EA and DICE deliberately allowed this player number to be faked so that people have a hard time finding a populated server. this is disgusting and it's one of the main reasons why EA is getting so much backlash from the community!  and now i can't even get the Origin Browser to go to online status to even try to fire up the multiplayer menu in BF4! no wonder EA has gotten the Worse company title/award!

Message 25 of 37 (2,767 Views)

★ Novice

BF4 is not dead, but it is being swiftly killed rather, thank you EA/DICE, guess who is not getting any of my gaming money!

Message 26 of 37 (2,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the issue with the "failed to connect to ea online/servers" and I don't know what to do, it's been doing it all day and I haven't been able to play at all, I can only play the campaign but everytime I try to play multiplayer it takes like 30 minutes to load and even after that I still get the same error message. Sucks I payed for a game and can't play it.

Message 27 of 37 (2,733 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

We had issues over the weekend and now has been fixed since then. 

Are you still experiencing issues trying to connect to BF4? 

/Atic 
Message 28 of 37 (2,708 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic sorry if this is not the right place. purchased and downloaded bf4 today, and since them i'm having the ''failed to connect to ea online'' message when i try to play on multiplayer. I've tried all the steps in the connection topic and still nothing. windows 10.
Message 29 of 37 (2,585 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Atomosfea  do you get that using the Battlelog website or the client of Battlefield 4? 

/Atic 

Message 30 of 37 (2,527 Views)